Transport Cost Sharing and Spatial Competition
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Greenhut, John G & Greenhut, M L, 1975. "Spatial Price Discrimination, Competition and Locational Effects," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 42(168), pages 401-419, November.
- Dos Santos Ferreira, Rodolphe & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1996.
"Horizontal and vertical differentiation: The Launhardt model,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 485-506, June.
- Dos Santos Ferreira, R. & Thisse, J.-F., 1996. "Horizontal and vertical differentiation: The Launhardt model," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1216, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kats, Amoz, 1995. "More on Hotelling's stability in competition," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 89-93, March.
- Partha Dasgupta & Eric Maskin, 1986. "The Existence of Equilibrium in Discontinuous Economic Games, I: Theory," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(1), pages 1-26.
- George Norman, 1983. "Spatial Pricing with Differentiated Products," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(2), pages 291-310.
- Anderson, Simon P & de Palma, Andre & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1989. "Spatial Price Policies Reconsidered," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(1), pages 1-18, September.
- d'Aspremont, C & Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold & Thisse, J-F, 1979. "On Hotelling's "Stability in Competition"," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1145-1150, September.
- De Palma, Andre & Pedro Pontes, Jose & Thisse, Jacques-Franco, 1987.
"Spatial competition under uniform delivered pricing,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 441-449, August.
- de PALMA, André & PEDRO SANTOS, Jose & THISSE, Jacques-François, 1987. "Spatial competition under uniform delivered pricing," CORE Discussion Papers RP 755, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Allen, Beth & Hellwig, Martin, 1986. "Price-Setting Firms and the Oligopolistic Foundations of Perfect Competition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 387-392, May.
- Graitson, Dominique, 1982. "Spatial Competition a la Hotelling: A Selective Survey," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(1-2), pages 13-25, September.
- Martin J. Osborne & Ariel Rubinstein, 1994. "A Course in Game Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262650401, January.
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial competition; Cost sharing;
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.