Spatial Oligopolies with Uniform Delivered Pricing
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- KATZ, Amoz & THISSE, Jacques-François, 1993. "Spatial oligopolies with uniform delivered pricing," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1056, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kats, A. & Thisse, J-F, 1989. "Spatial Oligopolies With Uniform Delivered Pricing," CORE Discussion Papers 1989003, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Iozzi, 2004.
"Spatial duopoly under uniform delivered pricing when firms avoid turning customers away,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 38(3), pages 513-529, September.
- Alberto Iozzi, 2003. "Spatial Duopoly under Uniform Delivered Pricing when Firms Avoid Turning Customers Away," CEIS Research Paper 11, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
More about this item
Keywordspricing ; consumption ; economic models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pariem:92.25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cerp1fr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .