Spatial Price Policies Reconsidered
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boyer, Marcel & Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Mahenc, Philippe & Moreaux, Michel, 1995.
"Sequential Location Equilibria under Incomplete Information,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 6(2), pages 323-350, July.
- Boyer, Marcel & Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Mahenc, Philippe & Moreaux, Michel, 1991. "Sequential Location Equilibria under Incomplete Information," IDEI Working Papers 6, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Nov 1994.
- Boyer, M. & Laffont, J.J. & Mahenc, P., 1994. "Sequential Location Equilibria Under Incomplete Information," Cahiers de recherche 9426, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Marcel Boyer & Jean-Jacques Laffont & Philippe Mahenc & Michel Moreaux, 1994. "Sequential Location Equilibria Under Incomplete Information," CIRANO Working Papers 94s-20, CIRANO.
- Boyer, M. & Laffont, J.J. & Mahenc, P. & Moreau, M., 1994. "Sequential Location Equilibria Under Incomplete Information," Cahiers de recherche 9426, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Sudipta Sarangi & Hrachya Kyureghian, 2001. "Transport Cost Sharing and Spatial Competition," Departmental Working Papers 2001-03, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Simon P. Anderson & Régis Renault, 2011. "Price Discrimination," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 22 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ricardo Biscaia & Isabel Mota, 2013.
"Models of spatial competition: A critical review,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(4), pages 851-871, November.
- Ricardo Biscaia & Isabel Mota, 2011. "Models of Spatial Competition: a Critical Review," FEP Working Papers 411, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ricardo Biscaia & Isabel Mota, 2011. "Models of Spatial Competition: A critical review," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1518, European Regional Science Association.
- Fousekis, Panos, 2011. "Spatial Price Competition Between Cooperatives Under Hotelling â€“ Smithies Conjectures," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 12(2), June.
- Sudipta Sarangi & Hrachya Kyureghian, 2002. "Transport Cost Sharing," Departmental Working Papers 2002-08, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Nathan H. Miller & Matthew Osborne, 2014. "Spatial differentiation and price discrimination in the cement industry: evidence from a structural model," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 45(2), pages 221-247, June.
- Zhang, Mingxia & Sexton, Richard J., 1999. "Fob Or Uniform Delivered Pricing: Strategic Choice And Welfare Effects," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21667, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Juan Escobar & Alejandro Jofré, 2010. "Monopolistic competition in electricity networks with resistance losses," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 44(1), pages 101-121, July.
- Alberto Iozzi, 2004.
"Spatial duopoly under uniform delivered pricing when firms avoid turning customers away,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 38(3), pages 513-529, September.
- Alberto Iozzi, 2003. "Spatial Duopoly under Uniform Delivered Pricing when Firms Avoid Turning Customers Away," CEIS Research Paper 11, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Sandra Silva & Isabel Mota & Filipe Grilo, 2011.
"The Use of Game Theory in Regional Economics: a quantitative retrospective,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa11p1447, European Regional Science Association.
- Sandra T. Silva & Isabel Mota & Filipe Grilo, 2011. "The Use of Game Theory in Regional Economics: a quantitative retrospective," FEP Working Papers 419, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Zhang, Mingxia & Sexton, Richard J, 2001. "FOB or Uniform Delivered Prices: Strategic Choice and Welfare Effects," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(2), pages 197-221, June.
- Lin-Ti Tan & Yan-Shu Lin, 2005. "Spatial Monopoly Pricing in a Stochastic Environment," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 05-A004, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:38:y:1989:i:1:p:1-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.