Spatial competition under uniform delivered pricing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- de PALMA, AndrÃ© & PEDRO SANTOS,Â Jose & THISSE, Jacques-FranÃ§ois, 1987. "Spatial competition under uniform delivered pricing," CORE Discussion Papers RP 755, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sudipta Sarangi & Hrachya Kyureghian, 2001. "Transport Cost Sharing and Spatial Competition," Departmental Working Papers 2001-03, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Jose Pedro Pontes & Armando J. Garcia Pires, 2015. "Industrialization 'without tariffs' Friedrich List as a forerunner of modern Development Economics," ERSA conference papers ersa15p144, European Regional Science Association.
- Sudipta Sarangi & Hrachya Kyureghian, 2002. "Transport Cost Sharing," Departmental Working Papers 2002-08, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Alberto Iozzi, 2004.
"Spatial duopoly under uniform delivered pricing when firms avoid turning customers away,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 38(3), pages 513-529, September.
- Alberto Iozzi, 2003. "Spatial Duopoly under Uniform Delivered Pricing when Firms Avoid Turning Customers Away," CEIS Research Paper 11, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Phillip Lederer, 2011. "Competitive Delivered Pricing by Mail-Order and Internet Retailers," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 315-342, June.
- John G. Greenhut & Dean H. Smith, 1993. "An Operational Model For Spatial Price Theory," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 23(2), pages 115-128, Fall.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:17:y:1987:i:3:p:441-449. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.