01-04 "Agriculture in a Global Perspective"
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Norse, David, 1994. "Multiple threats to regional food production: environment, economy, population?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 133-148, April.
- Cassman, K. G. & Harwood, R. R., 1995. "The nature of agricultural systems: food security and environmental balance," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 439-454, October.
- Chen, Robert S. & Kates, Robert W., 1994. "World food security: prospects and trends," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 192-208, April.
- Crosson, Pierre & Anderson, Jock R., 1994. "Demand and supply: trends in global agriculture," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 105-119, April.
- Harris, Jonathan M., 1996. "World agricultural futures: regional sustainability and ecological limits," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 95-115, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neva R. Goodwin, "undated". "03-02 "Macroeconomics for the Twenty-First Century"," GDAE Working Papers 03-02, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Julie A. Nelson, "undated". "04-03 "Is Economics a Natural Science?"," GDAE Working Papers 04-03, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Julie A. Nelson, "undated". "03-11 "Clocks, Creation, and Clarity: Insights on Ethics and Economics from a Feminist Perspective"," GDAE Working Papers 03-11, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Francisco Aguayo & Kevin P. Gallagher, "undated". "03-05 "Economic Reform, Energy, and Development: The Case of Mexican Manufacturing"," GDAE Working Papers 03-05, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Timothy A. Wise, "undated". "05-02 "Understanding the Farm Problem: Six Common Errors in Presenting Farm Statistics"," GDAE Working Papers 05-02, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Julie A. Nelson, "undated". "04-01 "Beyond Small-Is-Beautiful: A Buddhist and Feminist Analysis of Ethics and Business"," GDAE Working Papers 04-01, GDAE, Tufts University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dae:daepap:01-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erin Coutts) or (Alfredo Pereira). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gdtufus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.