The evolution of aquaculture in African rural and economic development
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brummett, Randall E. & Noble, R., 1995. "Aquaculture for African smallholders," Technical Reports 44729, Worldfish Center.
- Brummett, R.E. & Noble, R., 1995. "Aquaculture for African smallholders," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 9978, September.
- Harris, Jonathan M., 1996. "World agricultural futures: regional sustainability and ecological limits," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 95-115, May.
- De Silva, S.S., 1995. "CGIAR aquatic research priorities revisited: a case for a higher priority for reservoir-lake system research," Naga, The WorldFish Center, vol. 18(3), pages 10-14.
- Berg, Hakan & Michelsen, Petra & Troell, Max & Folke, Carl & Kautsky, Nils, 1996. "Managing aquaculture for sustainability in tropical Lake Kariba, Zimbabwe," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 141-159, August.