Aquaculture for African smallholders
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brummett, R.E., 1994. "Training in African aquaculture development," Naga, The WorldFish Center, vol. 17(2), pages 4-6.
- Lightfoot, C. & Noble, R. & Morales, R., 1991. "Training resource book on a participatory method for modelling bioresource flows," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 6734, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dugan, P., 2003. "Investing in Africa: the WorldFish Center's African strategy in summary," Naga, The WorldFish Center, vol. 26(3), pages 4-8.
- Brummett, Randall E. & Williams, Meryl J., 2000. "The evolution of aquaculture in African rural and economic development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 193-203, May.
- Brummett, Randall E. & Gockowski, James & Pouomogne, Victor & Muir, James, 2011. "Targeting agricultural research and extension for food security and poverty alleviation: A case study of fish farming in Central Cameroon," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 805-814.
- Jessica Blythe, 2013. "Social-ecological analysis of integrated agriculture-aquaculture systems in Dedza, Malawi," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 1143-1155, August.
- Elst, R. van der, 2003. "Local solutions to challenges of West Indian Ocean fisheries development," Naga, The WorldFish Center, vol. 26(3), pages 14-17.
- Jamu, D.M. & Ayinla, O.A., 2003. "Potential for the development of aquaculture in Africa," Naga, The WorldFish Center, vol. 26(3), pages 9-13.
- Hara, Mafaniso Michael, 2001. "Could marine resources provide a short-term solution to declining fish supply in SADC inland countries? The case of horse mackerel," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 11-34, February.
- Brummett, Randall E. & Lazard, Jérôme & Moehl, John, 2008. "African aquaculture: Realizing the potential," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 371-385, October.
- Madan M. Dey & Ferdinand J. Paraguas & Patrick Kambewa & Diemuth E. Pemsl, 2010. "The impact of integrated aquaculture-agriculture on small-scale farms in Southern Malawi," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(1), pages 67-79, January.
More about this item
KeywordsSmall scale aquaculture; Integrated farming; Aquaculture systems; Appropriate technology; Malawi;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfi:wfbook:9978. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wfishmy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.