Modeling and analyzing the agroecological performance of farms with ECOPATH
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dalsgaard, J.P.T. & Oficial, R.T., 1995. "Insights into the ecological performance of agroecosystems with ECOPATH II," Naga, The WorldFish Center, vol. 18(3), pages 26-27.
- Brummett, Randall E. & Noble, R., 1995. "Aquaculture for African smallholders," Technical Reports 44729, Worldfish Center.
- Conway, Gordon R., 1987. "The properties of agroecosystems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 95-117.
- Lightfoot, C. & Feldman, S. & Abedin, M.Z., 1991. "Households, agroecosystems and rural resources management: a guidebook for broadening the concepts of gender and farming systems," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 6857, September.
- Christensen, V. & Pauly, D., 1996. "Ecological modeling for all," Naga, The WorldFish Center, vol. 19(2), pages 25-26.
- Dalsgaard, J. P. T. & Oficial, R. T., 1997. "A quantitative approach for assessing the productive performance and ecological contributions of smallholder farms," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 503-533, December.
- Biggs, Stephen D., 1995. "Farming systems research and rural poverty: Relationships between context and content," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 161-174.
- Christensen, V. & Pauly, D., 1995. "Fish production, catches and the carrying capacity of the world oceans," Naga, The WorldFish Center, vol. 18(3), pages 34-40.
- Dalsgaard, J.P.T., 1995. "Applying systems ecology to the analysis of integrated agriculture-aquaculture farms," Naga, The WorldFish Center, vol. 18(2), pages 15-19.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:220:y:2009:i:16:p:1913-1925 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFarming systems; Agricultural ecology; Resource management; Mathemathical models; Monitoring; Modelling;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfi:wfbook:13080. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wfishmy.html .