Managing aquaculture for sustainability in tropical Lake Kariba, Zimbabwe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Berkes, Fikret & Folke, Carl, 1992. "A systems perspective on the interrelations between natural, human-made and cultural capital," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 1-8, March.
- Cleveland, Cutler J., 1992. "Energy quality and energy surplus in the extraction of fossil fuels in the U.S," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 139-162, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reynir Smari Atlason & Ragnar Ingi Danner & Runar Unnthorsson & Gudmundur Valur Oddsson & Fernando Sustaeta & Ragnheidur Thorarinsdottir, 2017. "Energy Return on Investment for Aquaponics: Case Studies from Iceland and Spain," Biophysical Economics and Resource Quality, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Brummett, Randall E. & Williams, Meryl J., 2000. "The evolution of aquaculture in African rural and economic development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 193-203, May.
- Belton, Ben & Haque, Mohammad Mahfujul & Little, David C. & Sinh, Le Xuan, 2011. "Certifying catfish in Vietnam and Bangladesh: Who will make the grade and will it matter?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 289-299, April.
- Berg, Hakan, 2002. "Rice monoculture and integrated rice-fish farming in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam--economic and ecological considerations," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 95-107, April.
- Federica de Leo & Pier Paolo Miglietta & Slađana Pavlinović, 2014. "Marine Ecological Footprint of Italian Mediterranean Fisheries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(11), pages 1-14, October.
- Ahmed, Mahfuzuddin & Lorica, Mylene H., 2002. "Improving developing country food security through aquaculture development--lessons from Asia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 125-141, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:18:y:1996:i:2:p:141-159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .