A systems perspective on the interrelations between natural, human-made and cultural capital
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeroen C. J. M. van den Bergh, 1999.
"Materials, Capital, Direct/Indirect Substitution, and Mass Balance Production Functions,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 75(4), pages 547-561.
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh, 1998. "Materials, Capital, Direct/Indirect Substitution and Mass Balance Production Functions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-065/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ruggeri, Joe, 2009. "Government investment in natural capital," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1723-1739, April.
- Vail, David & Hultkrantz, Lars, 2000. "Property rights and sustainable nature tourism: adaptation and mal-adaptation in Dalarna (Sweden) and Maine (USA)," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 223-242, November.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:143:y:2018:i:c:p:90-96 is not listed on IDEAS
- Loomis, Terrence M., 2000. "Indigenous Populations and Sustainable Development: Building on Indigenous Approaches to Holistic, Self-Determined Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 893-910, May.
- Douguet, Jean-Marc & O'Connor, Martin, 2003. "Maintaining the integrity of the French terroir: a study of critical natural capital in its cultural context," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2-3), pages 233-254, March.
- Riccardo Natoli & Segu Zuhair, 2010. "Establishing the RIE index: a review of the components critical to progress measurement," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(8), pages 574-591, July.
- Roy Allen & Norman Bedford & András Margitay-Becht, 2011. "A “human ecology economics” framework for Eastern Europe," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(3), pages 192-208, February.
- Missemer, Antoine, 2018.
"Natural Capital as an Economic Concept, History and Contemporary Issues,"
Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 90-96.
- Antoine Missemer, 2018. "Natural Capital as an Economic Concept, History and Contemporary Issues," Post-Print halshs-01564606, HAL.
- Wackernagel, Mathis & Rees, William E., 1997. "Perceptual and structural barriers to investing in natural capital: Economics from an ecological footprint perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 3-24, January.
- Spash, Clive L. & Clayton, Anthony M. H., 1995. "Strategies for the maintenance of natural capital," MPRA Paper 38273, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:289:y:2014:i:c:p:124-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Throsby, 2011. "Cultural Capital," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Cultural Economics, Second Edition, chapter 20 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Berg, Hakan & Michelsen, Petra & Troell, Max & Folke, Carl & Kautsky, Nils, 1996. "Managing aquaculture for sustainability in tropical Lake Kariba, Zimbabwe," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 141-159, August.
- M'Gonigle, R. Michael, 1999. "Ecological economics and political ecology: towards a necessary synthesis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 11-26, January.
- Yan Zhang, 2012. "Towards an Institutional Approach of Self-governance on Cultural Heritage," Chapters,in: Cultural Commons, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:5:y:1992:i:1:p:1-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.