03-11 "Clocks, Creation, and Clarity: Insights on Ethics and Economics from a Feminist Perspective"
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin Gallagher, 2001. "Trade Liberalization and Industrial Pollution in Mexico: Lessons for the FTAA"," International Trade 0106003, EconWPA.
- Jonathan M. Harris, "undated". "01-04 "Agriculture in a Global Perspective"," GDAE Working Papers 01-04, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Neva R. Goodwin & Jonathan M. Harris, "undated". "01-05 "Better Principles: New Approaches to Teaching Introductory Economics"," GDAE Working Papers 01-05, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Jonathan M. Harris & Neva R. Goodwin, "undated". "03-03 "Reconciling Growth and Environment"," GDAE Working Papers 03-03, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Jonathan M. Harris, "undated". "01-09 "Macroeconomic Policy and Sustainability"," GDAE Working Papers 01-09, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Aguayo, Francisco & Gallagher, Kevin P., 2005. "Economic reform, energy, and development: the case of Mexican manufacturing," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 829-837, May.
- Jonathan M. Harris, 2001. "Basic Principles of Sustainable Development," Development and Comp Systems 0106006, EconWPA.
- Neva R. Goodwin & Oleg I. Ananyin & Frank Ackerman & Thomas E. Weisskopf, 2001. "Economics in Context: The Need for a New Textbook," General Economics and Teaching 0106002, EconWPA.
- Kevin P. Gallagher & Francisco Aguayo & Ana Citlalic González, "undated". "01-07 "Dirt is in the Eye of the Beholder: The World Bank Air Pollution Intensities for Mexico"," GDAE Working Papers 01-07, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Kevin P. Gallagher & Frank Ackerman & Luke Ney, "undated". "02-01 "Economic Analysis in Environmental Reviews of Trade Agreements: Assessing the North American Experience"," GDAE Working Papers 02-01, GDAE, Tufts University.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2003-11-09 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2003-11-09 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dae:daepap:03-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erin Coutts) or (Alfredo Pereira). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gdtufus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.