09-06 "Between a Rock and a Soft Place: Ecological and Feminist Economics in Policy Debates"
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2008.
"Why Worry About Climate Change? A Research Agenda,"
White Horse Press, vol. 17(4), pages 437-470, November.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2006. "Why Worry About Climate Change? A Research Agenda," Working Papers FNU-116, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Sep 2006.
- Tol, Richard S.J., 2006. "Why Worry About Climate Change? A Research Agenda," Climate Change Modelling and Policy Working Papers 12047, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2006. "Why Worry About Climate Change? A Research Agenda," Working Papers 2006.136, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Nelson, Julie A., 1992. "Gender, Metaphor, and the Definition of Economics," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(01), pages 103-125, April.
- Nelson, Julie A., 2008.
"Economists, value judgments, and climate change: A view from feminist economics,"
Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 441-447, April.
- Nelson, Julie A., 2007. "Economists, Value Judgments, and Climate Change: A View From Feminist Economics," Working Papers 37280, Tufts University, Global Development and Environment Institute.
- Julie A. Nelson, 1995. "Feminism and Economics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 131-148, Spring.
- Richard S. J. Tol, 2009. "The Economic Effects of Climate Change," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(2), pages 29-51, Spring.
- Nelson, Julie A., 1997.
"Feminism, ecology and the philosophy of economics,"
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 155-162, February.
- Nelson, J.A., 1995. "Feminism, Ecology, and the Philosophy of Economics," Papers 95-12, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Nelson, J.A., 1995. "Feminism, Ecology, and the Philosophy of Economics," Department of Economics 95-12, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- repec:oup:renvpo:v:12:y:2018:i:1:p:4-25. is not listed on IDEAS
- Kevin P. Gallagher & Francisco Aguayo, "undated". "01-06 "The $6.1 Million Dollar Question"," GDAE Working Papers 01-06, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Richard S J Tol, 2018.
"The Economic Impacts of Climate Change,"
Review of Environmental Economics and Policy,
Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(1), pages 4-25.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dae:daepap:09-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erin Coutts). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gdtufus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.