05-07 "Identifying the Real Winners from U.S. Agricultural Policies"
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adams, Gary M. & Young, Linda M., 1998. "Structural Developments In The U.S. Grains Subsector," Economic Harmonization in the Canadian\U.S.\Mexican Grain-Livestock Subsector; Proceedings of the 4th Agricultural and Food Policy Systems... 1998 16768, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Skaggs, Rhonda K. & Falk, Constance L., 1998. "Market And Welfare Effects Of Livestock Feed Subsidies In Southeastern New Mexico," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(02), December.
- Timothy A. Wise, "undated". "04-02 "The Paradox of Agricultural Subsidies: Measurement Issues, Agricultural Dumping, and Policy Reform"," GDAE Working Papers 04-02, GDAE, Tufts University.
- McBride, William D. & Key, Nigel D., 2003. "Economic And Structural Relationships In U.S. Hog Production," Agricultural Economics Reports 33971, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Marion Desquilbet & Hervé Guyomard, 2002. "Taxes and Subsidies in Vertically Related Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(4), pages 1033-1041.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elanor Starmer, Aimee Witteman and Timothy A. Wise, "undated". "06-03 "Feeding the Factory Farm: Implicit Subsidies to the Broiler Chicken Industry"," GDAE Working Papers 06-03, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Molly Anderson, 2008. "Rights-based food systems and the goals of food systems reform," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 25(4), pages 593-608, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dae:daepap:05-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erin Coutts) or (Alfredo Pereira). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gdtufus.html .