10-05 "The Macroeconomics of Development without Throughput Growth"
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Harris, "undated". "08-02 "Ecological Macroeconomics: Consumption, Investment, and Climate Change"," GDAE Working Papers 08-02, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Kevin P. Gallagher & Francisco Aguayo, "undated". "01-06 "The $6.1 Million Dollar Question"," GDAE Working Papers 01-06, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Solow, Robert M., 2000. "Growth Theory: An Exposition," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780195109030.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeronim Capaldo, 2014. "Trade Hallucination: Risks of Trade Facilitation and Suggestions for Implementation," GDAE Working Papers 14-02, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Urhammer, Emil & Røpke, Inge, 2013. "Macroeconomic narratives in a world of crises: An analysis of stories about solving the system crisis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 62-70.
- Julie A. Nelson, 2012. "Poisoning the Well, or How Economic Theory Damages Moral Imagination," GDAE Working Papers 12-07, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Jonathan M. Harris, 2016.
"Population, resources and energy in the global economy: a vindication of Herman Daly’s vision,"
Chapters,in: Beyond Uneconomic Growth, chapter 4, pages 65-82
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jonathan M. Harris, 2013. "Population, Resources, and Energy in the Global Economy: A Vindication of Herman Daly's Vision," GDAE Working Papers 13-03, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Neva Goodwin, 2014. "Prices and Work in The New Economy," GDAE Working Papers 14-01, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Jonathan M. Harris, 2013. "Green Keynesianism: Beyond Standard Growth Paradigms," GDAE Working Papers 13-02, GDAE, Tufts University.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-10-09 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-10-09 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-FDG-2010-10-09 (Financial Development & Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dae:daepap:10-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erin Coutts) or (Alfredo Pereira). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gdtufus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.