10-05 "The Macroeconomics of Development without Throughput Growth"
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Harris, "undated". "08-02 "Ecological Macroeconomics: Consumption, Investment, and Climate Change"," GDAE Working Papers 08-02, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Kevin P. Gallagher & Francisco Aguayo, "undated". "01-06 "The $6.1 Million Dollar Question"," GDAE Working Papers 01-06, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Solow, Robert M., 2000. "Growth Theory: An Exposition," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780195109030.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julie A. Nelson, 2012. "Poisoning the Well, or How Economic Theory Damages Moral Imagination," GDAE Working Papers 12-07, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Jonathan M. Harris, 2016.
"Population, resources and energy in the global economy: a vindication of Herman Daly’s vision,"
Chapters,in: Beyond Uneconomic Growth, chapter 4, pages 65-82
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jonathan M. Harris, 2013. "Population, Resources, and Energy in the Global Economy: A Vindication of Herman Daly's Vision," GDAE Working Papers 13-03, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Neva Goodwin, 2014. "Prices and Work in The New Economy," GDAE Working Papers 14-01, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Jeronim Capaldo, 2014. "Trade Hallucination: Risks of Trade Facilitation and Suggestions for Implementation," GDAE Working Papers 14-02, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Urhammer, Emil & Røpke, Inge, 2013. "Macroeconomic narratives in a world of crises: An analysis of stories about solving the system crisis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 62-70.
- Jonathan M. Harris, 2013. "Green Keynesianism: Beyond Standard Growth Paradigms," GDAE Working Papers 13-02, GDAE, Tufts University.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-10-09 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-10-09 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-FDG-2010-10-09 (Financial Development & Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dae:daepap:10-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erin Coutts) or (Alfredo Pereira). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gdtufus.html .