Report NEP-FDG-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2010-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Abhijeet, Chandra, 2010. "Does Government Expenditure on Education Promote Economic Growth? An Econometric Analysis," MPRA Paper 25480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vincelette, Gallina Andronova & Manoel, Alvaro & Hansson, Ardo & Kuijs, Louis, 2010. "China : global crisis avoided, robust economic growth sustained," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5435, The World Bank.
- Rafaelita M. Aldaba & Gloria O. Pasadilla, 2010. "The ASEAN Services Sector and the Growth Rebalancing Model," Working Papers id:2922, eSocialSciences.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Roland, Gerald, 2010. "Culture, Institutions and the Wealth of Nations," IZA Discussion Papers 5187, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maik T. Schneider & Ralph Winkler, 2010. "Growth and Welfare under Endogenous Lifetime," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 10/137, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Maudos Villarroya Joaquín & Fernández de Guevara Radoselovics Juan, 2010. "Financial Crisis, Financial Integration and Economic Growth: The European Case," Working Papers 20108, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Item repec:mcd:mcddps:2010_14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:29 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francisco Ferreira, 2010. "Distributions in motion: Economic growth, inequality, and poverty dynamics," Working Papers 183, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Partha Sen, 2010. "Debt Policy in a Competitive Two-Sector Overlapping Generations Model," Working Papers id:2914, eSocialSciences.
- Jonathan M. Harris, . "10-05 "The Macroeconomics of Development without Throughput Growth"," GDAE Working Papers 10-05, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Halter, David & Oechslin, Manuel, 2010. "Inequality and Growth: The Neglected Time Dimension," CEPR Discussion Papers 8033, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- V. Pandit, 2010. "Sustainable Economic Growth for India: An Exercise in Macroeconomic Scenario Building," Working Papers id:2924, eSocialSciences.