Green Keynesianism: Beyond Standard Growth Paradigms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ackerman, Frank & Stanton, Elizabeth A., 2012.
"Climate risks and carbon prices: Revising the social cost of carbon,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 6, pages 1-25.
- Ackerman, Frank & Stanton, Elizabeth A., 2011. "Climate risks and carbon prices: Revising the social cost of carbon," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-40, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jonathan Harris, "undated". "08-02 "Ecological Macroeconomics: Consumption, Investment, and Climate Change"," GDAE Working Papers 08-02, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Jonathan M. Harris, "undated". "10-05 "The Macroeconomics of Development without Throughput Growth"," GDAE Working Papers 10-05, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Frank Ackerman & Elizabeth A. Stanton, 2013. "Climate Impacts on Agriculture: A Challenge to Complacency?," GDAE Working Papers 13-01, GDAE, Tufts University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan M. Harris, 2016.
"Population, resources and energy in the global economy: a vindication of Herman Daly’s vision,"
Chapters,in: Beyond Uneconomic Growth, chapter 4, pages 65-82
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jonathan M. Harris, 2013. "Population, Resources, and Energy in the Global Economy: A Vindication of Herman Daly's Vision," GDAE Working Papers 13-03, GDAE, Tufts University.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:148:y:2018:i:c:p:15-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lynne Chester & Joy Paton, 2013. "The economicâ€“environment relation: can post-Keynesians, RÃ©gulationists and Polanyians offer insights?," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 10(1), pages 106-121.
- Jan Siegmeier & Linus Mattauch & Max Franks & David Klenert & Anselm Schultes & Ottmar Edenhofer, 2015. "A Public Finance Perspective on Climate Policy: Six Interactions That May Enhance Welfare," Working Papers 2015.31, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Neva Goodwin, 2014. "Prices and Work in The New Economy," GDAE Working Papers 14-01, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Jeronim Capaldo, 2014. "Trade Hallucination: Risks of Trade Facilitation and Suggestions for Implementation," GDAE Working Papers 14-02, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Hardt, Lukas & O'Neill, Daniel W., 2017. "Ecological Macroeconomic Models: Assessing Current Developments," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 198-211.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-03-16 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2013-03-16 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-03-16 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2013-03-16 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-RES-2013-03-16 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dae:daepap:13-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erin Coutts) or (Alfredo Pereira). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gdtufus.html .