Report NEP-PKE-2013-03-16This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ben Fine, 2013. "Economics - Unfit for purpose: The Director's Cut," Working Papers 176, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- David Laidler, 2013. "The Fisher Relation in the Great Depression and the Great Recession," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20132, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Jonathan M. Harris, 2013. "Green Keynesianism: Beyond Standard Growth Paradigms," GDAE Working Papers 13-02, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Jonathan M. Harris, 2013. "Population, Resources, and Energy in the Global Economy: A Vindication of Herman Daly's Vision," GDAE Working Papers 13-03, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Torija, P., 2013. "Do Politicians Serve the One Percent? Evidence in OECD Countries," CITYPERC Working Paper Series 2013-04, Department of International Politics, City University London.
- Palan, R. & Nesvetailova, A., 2013. "The Governance of the Black Holes of the World Economy: Shadow Banking and Offshore Finance," CITYPERC Working Paper Series 2013-03, Department of International Politics, City University London.