Report NEP-HPE-2003-11-09This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julie A. Nelson, . "03-11 "Clocks, Creation, and Clarity: Insights on Ethics and Economics from a Feminist Perspective"," GDAE Working Papers 03-11, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Andy Denis, 2003. "Collective and individual rationality: Robert Malthus’s heterodox theodicy," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0311001, EconWPA.
- Sjöberg, Lennart, 2003. "Good and not-so-good ideas in research. A tutorial in idea assessment and generation," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2003:12, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 13 Dec 2003.
- Ronald A. Cass, 2003. "Property rights systems and the rule of law," ICER Working Papers 29-2003, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- David D. Haddock, 2003. "Irrelevant externality angst," ICER Working Papers 31-2003, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Bourguignon, Annick & Dorsett, Christopher, 2003. "Creativity: Can Artistic Perspectives Contribute to Management Questions?," ESSEC Working Papers DR 03020, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.