Property rights systems and the rule of law
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:29:y:2018:i:pb:p:370-380 is not listed on IDEAS
- Prévost, Benoît, 2010. "Douglass North : hétérodoxie néo-institutionnelle versus néolibéralisme ?," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 7.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2003-11-09 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-COM-2003-11-09 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-HPE-2003-11-09 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2003-11-09 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-TID-2003-11-09 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icr:wpicer:29-2003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simone Pellegrino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icerrit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .