Report NEP-CDM-2003-11-09This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruno S. Frey & Simon Luechinger, "undated". "Measuring Terrorism," IEW - Working Papers 171, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Andy Denis, 2003. "Collective and individual rationality: Robert Malthus’s heterodox theodicy," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0311001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ronald A. Cass, 2003. "Property rights systems and the rule of law," ICER Working Papers 29-2003, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Somdeb Lahiri, 2003. "Stable Outcomes For Contract Choice Problems," Game Theory and Information 0311001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anne van Aaken & Eli Salzberger & Stefan Voigt, 2003. "The Prosecution of Public Figures and the Separation of Powers: Confusion within the Executive Branch. A Conceptual Framework," ICER Working Papers 32-2003, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Giuseppe Bellantuono, 2003. "Diritto europeo dei contratti e regolazione delle public utilities," LIUC Papers in Ethics, Law and Economics 133, Cattaneo University (LIUC).