Report NEP-TID-2003-11-09This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jorge Crespo & Francisco Javier Velázquez, 2003. "Multinationals and diffrsion of technology Between developed countries," European Economy Group Working Papers 26, European Economy Group.
- Ronald A. Cass, 2003. "Property rights systems and the rule of law," ICER Working Papers 29-2003, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Ivan Martchevski & Veneta Bojinova & Dragomir Iliev, 2003. "Internet As A New Tool In The Firm Strategy Of The Bulgarian Export Oriented Enterprises," International Trade 0311001, EconWPA.
- Cazavan-Jeny , Anne & Jeanjean, Thomas, 2003. "Value Relevance of R&D Reporting : A Signaling Interpretation," ESSEC Working Papers DR 03021, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Olga Lustsik, 2003. "E-Banking In Estonia: Reasons And Benefits Of The Rapid Growth," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 21, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Sourafel Girma, 2003. "Absorptive capacity and productivity spillovers From FDI: a threshold regression analysis," European Economy Group Working Papers 25, European Economy Group.
- Paolo Saviotti & Andreas Pyka, 2003. "Economic Development, variety and employment," Working Papers geewp35, Vienna University of Economics and Business Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Giuseppe Medda & Claudio Piga & Donald S. Siegel, 2003. "On the Relationship between R&D and Productivity: a Treatment Effect Analysis," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0307, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Lobo Aleu, José Félix & Kujal, Praveen & Desmet, Klaus & García, Clara Eugenia, 2003. "Implementing R and D policies : an analysis of Spain's pharmaceutical research program," UC3M Working papers. Economics we035923, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.