01-05 "Better Principles: New Approaches to Teaching Introductory Economics"
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dasgupta, Susmita & Hettige, Hemamala & Wheeler, David, 1998. "What improves environmental performance? evidence from Mexican industry," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1877, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neva R. Goodwin, "undated". "03-02 "Macroeconomics for the Twenty-First Century"," GDAE Working Papers 03-02, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Julie A. Nelson, "undated". "04-03 "Is Economics a Natural Science?"," GDAE Working Papers 04-03, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Julie A. Nelson, "undated". "03-11 "Clocks, Creation, and Clarity: Insights on Ethics and Economics from a Feminist Perspective"," GDAE Working Papers 03-11, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Francisco Aguayo & Kevin P. Gallagher, "undated". "03-05 "Economic Reform, Energy, and Development: The Case of Mexican Manufacturing"," GDAE Working Papers 03-05, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Timothy A. Wise, "undated". "05-02 "Understanding the Farm Problem: Six Common Errors in Presenting Farm Statistics"," GDAE Working Papers 05-02, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Julie A. Nelson, "undated". "04-01 "Beyond Small-Is-Beautiful: A Buddhist and Feminist Analysis of Ethics and Business"," GDAE Working Papers 04-01, GDAE, Tufts University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dae:daepap:01-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erin Coutts) or (Alfredo Pereira). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gdtufus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .