Working career progress in the tourism industry : temp-to perm transitions in Spain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlos García-Serrano, 2004. "Temporary Employment, Working Conditions and Expected Exits from Firms," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 18(2), pages 293-316, June.
- Alison L. Booth & Marco Francesconi & Jeff Frank, 2002.
"Temporary Jobs: Stepping Stones Or Dead Ends?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(480), pages 189-213, June.
- Booth, Alison L. & Francesconi, Marco & Frank, Jeff, 2000. "Temporary Jobs: Stepping Stones or Dead Ends?," IZA Discussion Papers 205, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alison L. Booth & Marco Francesconi & Jeff Frank, 2002. "Temporary Jobs: Stepping Stones or Dead Ends?," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 8, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Jenkins, Stephen P, 1995. "Easy Estimation Methods for Discrete-Time Duration Models," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 57(1), pages 129-138, February.
- Guell, Maia & Petrongolo, Barbara, 2007.
"How binding are legal limits? Transitions from temporary to permanent work in Spain,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 153-183, April.
- Güell, Maia & Petrongolo, Barbara, 2003. "How Binding Are Legal Limits? Transitions from Temporary to Permanent Work in Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 782, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maia Güell & Barbara Petrongolo, 2003. "How Binding are Legal Limits? Transitions from Termporary to Permanent Work in Spain," Working Papers 75, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Güell, Maia & Petrongolo, Barbara, 2003. "How Binding are Legal Limits? Transitions from Temporary to Permanent Work in Spain," CEPR Discussion Papers 3931, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maia Güell & Barbara Petrongolo, 2003. "How binding are legal limits? Transitions from temporary to permanent work in Spain," Economics Working Papers 682, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2005.
- Stephen P. Jenkins, 1998. "Discrete time proportional hazards regression," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 7(39).
- Narendranathan, W. & Stewart, M.B., 1989. "Modelling The Probability Of Leaving Unemployment: Competing Risks Models With Flexible Baseline Hazards," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 331, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Engellandt, Axel & Riphahn, Regina T., 2005. "Temporary contracts and employee effort," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 281-299, June.
- Gregory, Mary & Jukes, Robert, 2001. "Unemployment and Subsequent Earnings: Estimating Scarring among British Men 1984-94," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(475), pages 607-625, November.
- Gagliarducci, Stefano, 2005. "The dynamics of repeated temporary jobs," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 429-448, August.
- Peter Jensen & Michael Svarer, 2003.
"Short- and long-term unemployment: How do temporary layoffs affect this distinction?,"
Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 23-44, January.
- Jensen, P. & Nielsen, M.S., 1999. "Short- and Long-Term Unemployment: How do Temporary Layoffs Affect this Distinction?," Papers 99-06, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research, Danmark-.
- Antoni Cunyat & Elena Casquel, 2004. "The Dynamics Of Temporary Jobs In Spain," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 141, Royal Economic Society.
- O Blanchard & A Landier, 2002. "The Perverse Effects of Partial Labour Market Reform: fixed--Term Contracts in France," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(480), pages 214-244, June.
- AndrÃ©s J. Marchante & Bienvenido Ortega & Ricardo PagÃ¡n, 2005. "Determinants of Skills Shortages and Hard-to-Fill Vacancies in the Hospitality Sector," ERSA conference papers ersa05p21, European Regional Science Association.
- J. Ignacio García‐Pérez & Fernando Muñoz‐Bullón, 2011.
"Transitions into Permanent Employment in Spain: An Empirical Analysis for Young Workers,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations,
London School of Economics, vol. 49(1), pages 103-143, March.
- García-Pérez, J. Ignacio & Muñoz-Bullón, Fernando, 2007. "Transitions into permanent employment in Spain : an empirical analysis for young workers," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb073808, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Fernando Muñoz-Bullón & J. Ignacio García-Pérez, 2007. "Transitions into Permanent Employment in Spain:An Empirical Analysis for Young Workers," Working Papers 2007-09, FEDEA.
- Jose Ignacio Garcia Perez, 1997. "Las tasas de salida del empleo y del desempleo en España (1978-1993)," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 21(1), pages 29-53, January.
- Hagen, Tobias, 2003. "Do Fixed-Term Contracts Increase the Long-Term Employment Opportunities of the Unemployed?," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-49, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- J. García-Pérez & Fernando Muñoz-Bullón, 2004.
"Are Temporary Help Agencies changing mobility patterns in the Spanish labour market?,"
Spanish Economic Review,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 43-65, January.
- García-Pérez, J. Ignacio & Muñoz-Bullón, Fernando, 2003. "Are temporary help agencies changing mobility patterns in the Spanish labour market?," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb035513, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Susan N. Houseman & Arne L. Kalleberg & George A. Erickcek, 2001. "The Role of Temporary Help Employment in Tight Labor Markets," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 01-73, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- D'Addio, Anna Cristina & Rosholm, Michael, 2005. "Exits from temporary jobs in Europe: A competing risks analysis," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 449-468, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:481498 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2008-10-21 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2008-10-21 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:wbrepe:wb083510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://www.business.uc3m.es/es/index .