Discrete time proportional hazards regression
No abstract is available for this item.
- Böheim, René & Taylor, Mark P, 2000.
"Unemployment Duration and Exit States in Britain,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2500, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- BÃ¶heim, RenÃ© & Taylor, Mark P., 2000. "Unemployment duration and exit states in Britain," ISER Working Paper Series 2000-01, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Michele Cincera & Lydia Greunz & Jean-Luc Guyot & Olivier Lohest, 2006. "Capital humain et processus de création d'entreprise: le cas des primo-créateurs wallons," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 49(2).
- Michele Cincera & Lydia Greunz & Jean-Luc Guyot & Olivier Lohest, 2006. "Capital humain et processus de création d'entreprise: le cas des primo-créateurs wallons," DULBEA Working Papers 06-11.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Michele Cincera & Henri Capron, 2012. "Capital humain et processus de création d’entreprise: Le cas des primo-créateurs wallons," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/147102, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Simon Appleton & John Knight & Lina Song & Qingjie Xia, 2002. "Causes et conséquences des réductions d'effectifs dans les entreprises publiques en Chine," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 10(3), pages 159-189.
- Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2007. "How Can Research Networks Improve The Innovation Process?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 108, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Yann Algan & Arnaud Cheron & Jean-Olivier Hairault & Francois Langot, 2003. "Wealth Effect on Labor Market Transitions," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(1), pages 156-178, January.
- Carolina Lopera, 2008. "Determinantes de la deserción universitaria en la Facultad de Economía Universidad del Rosario," BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 004558, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Wolff, Joachim, 2004. "The Duration of New Job Matches in East and West Germany," Discussion Papers in Economics 360, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Blekesaune, Morten, 2008. "Unemployment and partnership dissolution," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-21, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Goncharova, Natalia V. & Oskam, Arie J., 2006. "Investment Spikes in Dutch Horticulture: An Analysis at Firm and Aggregate Firm Level Over the Period 1975-1999," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25621, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Antonio Caparrós Ruiz, 2010. "Self-employment as first job choice in Spain: Evidence by nationality," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2010/03, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- José María Arranz & Carlos García- Serrano, 2004. "The influence of previous labour market experiences on subsequent job tenure," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 168(1), pages 47-68, march.
- José María Arranz & Carlos García-Serrano, "undated". "The Influence Of Previous Labour Market Experiences On Subsequent Job Tenure," Working Papers 17-03 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- García-Gómez, Pilar & Jones, Andrew M. & Rice, Nigel, 2010. "Health effects on labour market exits and entries," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 62-76, January.
- García-Gómeza, P & Jones, A.M & Rice, N, 2008. "Health effects on labour market exits and entries," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 08/03, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Gilpin, Gregory A., 2011. "Reevaluating the effect of non-teaching wages on teacher attrition," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 598-616, August.
- Kiron Chatterjee & Kang-Rae Ma, 2009. "Time taken for residents to adopt a new public transport service: examining heterogeneity through duration modelling," Transportation, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Jenkins, Stephen P. & Garcia-Serrano, Carlos, 2000. "Re-employment probabilities for Spanish men: what role does the unemployment benefit system play?," ISER Working Paper Series 2000-17, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Stephen P. Jenkins & Carlos García-Serrano, 2000. "Re-employment Probabilities for Spanish Men: What Role Does the Unemployment Benefit System Play?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 216, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Galasso, Alberto & Schankerman, Mark & Serrano, Carlos J., 2013. "Trading and enforcing patent rights," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51080, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Muñoz-Bullón, Fernando & Malo, Miguel A., 2008. "Working career progress in the tourism industry : temp-to perm transitions in Spain," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb083510, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Schneider, Udo & Zerth, Jürgen, 2008. "Improving prevention compliance through appropriate incentives," MPRA Paper 8280, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stbull:y:1998:v:7:i:39:sbe17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum)or (Lisa Gilmore)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed