Time taken for residents to adopt a new public transport service: examining heterogeneity through duration modelling
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bhat, Chandra R., 1996. "A hazard-based duration model of shopping activity with nonparametric baseline specification and nonparametric control for unobserved heterogeneity," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 189-207, June.
- Stephen P. Jenkins, 1998. "Discrete time proportional hazards regression," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 7(39).
- Peter Schmidt & Ann Dryden Witte, 1987.
"Predicting Criminal Recidivism Using "Split Population" Survival Time Models,"
NBER Working Papers
2445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schmidt, Peter & Witte, Ann Dryden, 1989. "Predicting criminal recidivism using 'split population' survival time models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 141-159, January.
- Paul C. Lambert, 2007. "Modeling of the cure fraction in survival studies," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 7(3), pages 351-375, September.
- Chang, Hsin-Li & Yeh, Tsu-Hurng, 2007. "Exploratory analysis of motorcycle holding time heterogeneity using a split-population duration model," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 587-596, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:36:y:2009:i:1:p:1-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.