Exploratory analysis of motorcycle holding time heterogeneity using a split-population duration model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schmidt, Peter & Witte, Ann Dryden, 1989.
"Predicting criminal recidivism using 'split population' survival time models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 141-159, January.
- Peter Schmidt & Ann Dryden Witte, 1987. "Predicting Criminal Recidivism Using "Split Population" Survival Time Models," NBER Working Papers 2445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jong, Gerard De, 1996. "A disaggregate model system of vehicle holding duration, type choice and use," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 263-276, August.
- Yamamoto, Toshiyuki & Kitamura, Ryuichi, 2000. "An analysis of household vehicle holding durations considering intended holding durations," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 339-351, June.
- Bandopadhyaya, Arindam & Jaggia, Sanjiv, 2001. "An analysis of second time around bankruptcies using a split-population duration model," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 201-218, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Hsin-Li & Wu, Shun-Cheng, 2008. "Exploring the vehicle dependence behind mode choice: Evidence of motorcycle dependence in Taipei," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 307-320, February.
- Kiron Chatterjee & Kang-Rae Ma, 2009. "Time taken for residents to adopt a new public transport service: examining heterogeneity through duration modelling," Transportation, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 1-25, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:41:y:2007:i:6:p:587-596. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .