Predicting criminal recidivism using 'split population' survival time models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Peter Schmidt & Ann Dryden Witte, 1987. "Predicting Criminal Recidivism Using "Split Population" Survival Time Models," NBER Working Papers 2445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kiefer, Nicholas M., 1985. "Specification diagnostics based on Laguerre alternatives for econometric models of duration," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 135-154, April.
- Goldfeld, Stephen M. & Quandt, Richard E., 1981. "Econometric modelling with non-normal disturbances," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 141-155, November.
- Boyes, William J. & Hoffman, Dennis L. & Low, Stuart A., 1989. "An econometric analysis of the bank credit scoring problem," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 3-14, January.
- Janus, Michael G., 1985. "Selective incapacitation: Have we tried it? Does it work?," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 117-129.
- Hoffman, Peter B. & Stone-Meierhoefer, Barbara, 1979. "Post release arrest experiences of federal prisoners: A six-year follow-up," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 193-216.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:40:y:1989:i:1:p:141-159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .