Why Do Trade Negotiations Take So Long?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Christoph Moser & Andrew K. Rose, 2012. "Why do trade negotiations take so long?," Chapters,in: European Integration in a Global Economy, chapter 8, pages 71-81 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rose, Andrew K. & Moser, Christoph, 2012. "Why Do Trade Negotiations Take So Long?," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 27, pages 280-290.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:revint:v:13:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11558-017-9276-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Florian Mölders, 2016. "On the Path to Trade Liberalisation: Political Regimes in Trade Negotiations," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(7), pages 890-924, July.
More about this item
KeywordsCox; data; duration; empirical; GATT; income; regional; survival; WTO;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F51 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Conflicts; Negotiations; Sanctions
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-06-25 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-INT-2012-06-25 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:8993. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .