Why Do Trade Negotiations Take So Long?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christoph Moser & Andrew K. Rose, 2012. "Why do trade negotiations take so long?," Chapters,in: European Integration in a Global Economy, chapter 8, pages 71-81 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rose, Andrew K. & Moser, Christoph, 2012. "Why Do Trade Negotiations Take So Long?," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 27, pages 280-290.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:revint:v:13:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11558-017-9276-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Florian Mölders, 2016. "On the Path to Trade Liberalisation: Political Regimes in Trade Negotiations," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(7), pages 890-924, July.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional; GATT; WTO; Duration; Income; Data; Empirical; Cox; Survival;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F51 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Conflicts; Negotiations; Sanctions
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kof:wpskof:12-295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/koethch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.