Report NEP-CWA-2012-06-25This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudio Morana, 2012. "The Oil price-Macroeconomy Relationship since the Mid- 1980s: A global perspective," Working Papers 2012.28, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Yu-Hsiang Lei & Guy Michaels, 2012. "Do Giant Oilfield Discoveries Fuel Internal Armed Conflicts?," OxCarre Working Papers 067, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Severin Borenstein & Ryan Kellogg, 2012. "The Incidence of an Oil Glut: Who Benefits from Cheap Crude Oil in the Midwest?," NBER Working Papers 18127, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kong, Minji & Han, Doo Bong & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr., 2012. "Interrelationship and Volatility Transmission between Grain and Oil Prices," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124377, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Christian Ebeke & Luc Désiré Omgba & Rachid Laajaj, 2012. "On the allocation of talented people in developing countries: the role of oil rents," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-26, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Ludovico Alcorta & Morgan Bazilian & Giuseppe De Simone & Ascha Pedersen, 2012. "Return on Investment from Industrial Energy Efficiency: Evidence from Developing Countries," Working Papers 2012.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Moser, Christoph & Rose, Andrew K, 2012. "Why Do Trade Negotiations Take So Long?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8993, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anderson, Kym & Strutt, Anna, 2012. "Global food markets by 2030: What roles for farm TFP growth and trade policies?," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124192, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Daniel Berkowitz & Mark Hoekstra & Koen Schoors, 2012. "Does Finance Cause Growth? Evidence from the Origins of Banking in Russia," NBER Working Papers 18139, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Akarca, Ali T. & Tansel, Aysit, 2012. "Southwest as the New Internal Migration Destination in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 6627, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrew E. Clark, 2012. "Happiness, Habits and High Rank: Comparisons in Economic and Social Life," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 452, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).