Southwest as the New Internal Migration Destination in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ali T. Akarca & Aysit Tansel, 2015. "Southwest As The New Internal Migration Destination In Turkey," Working Papers 2015/13, Turkish Economic Association.
- Ali T. Akarca & Aysit Tansel, 2016. "Southwest As the New Internal Migration Destination in Turkey," Working Papers 997, Economic Research Forum, revised May 2016.
- Akarca, Ali T. & Tansel, Aysit, 2012. "Southwest as the new internal migration destination in Turkey," MPRA Paper 65898, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Jul 2015.
- Ali T. Akarca & Aysit Tansel, 2015. "Southwest as the New Internal Migration Destination in Turkey," ERC Working Papers 1505, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Aug 2015.
References listed on IDEAS
- Phan, Diep & Coxhead, Ian, 2010.
"Inter-provincial migration and inequality during Vietnam's transition,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 100-112, January.
- Phan, Diep & Coxhead, Ian, 2008. "Interprovincial Migration and Inequality During Vietnam's Transition," Staff Paper Series 507, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Aldashev, Alisher & Dietz, Barbara, 2014.
"Economic and spatial determinants of interregional migration in Kazakhstan,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 379-396.
- Aldashev, Alisher & Dietz, Barbara, 2012. "Economic and Spatial Determinants of Interregional Migration in Kazakhstan," IZA Discussion Papers 6289, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Etzo, Ivan, 2008. "Internal migration: a review of the literature," MPRA Paper 8783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James E. Anderson, 2011. "The Gravity Model," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 3(1), pages 133-160, September.
- Ivan Etzo, 2011. "The Determinants Of The Recent Interregional Migration Flows In Italy: A Panel Data Analysis," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(5), pages 948-966, December.
- Yuri Andrienko & Sergei Guriev, 2004. "Determinants of interregional mobility in Russia," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 12(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Ali GÖKHAN & Alpay FILIZTEKIN, "undated". "The Determinants of Internal Migration In Turkey," EcoMod2008 23800044, EcoMod.
- Michael J. Greenwood & Gary L. Hunt, 2003. "The Early History Of Migration Research," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 26(1), pages 3-37, January.
- Zaman, Asad & Rousseeuw, Peter J. & Orhan, Mehmet, 2001.
"Econometric applications of high-breakdown robust regression techniques,"
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 1-8, April.
- Zaman, Asad & Rousseeuw, Peter J. & Orhan, Mehmet, 2000. "Econometric applications of high-breakdown robust regression techniques," MPRA Paper 41529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:135:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1487-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohamed Amara & Hatem Jemmali, 2018.
"Deciphering the Relationship Between Internal Migration and Regional Disparities in Tunisia,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 135(1), pages 313-331, January.
- Mohamed Amara & Hatem Jemmali, 2016. "Deciphering the Relationship between Internal Migration and Regional Disparities in Tunisia," Working Papers 1043, Economic Research Forum, revised 09 Jan 2016.
More about this item
KeywordsTurkey; gravity model; internal migration; Antalya; Muğla;
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2012-06-25 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2012-06-25 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MIG-2012-06-25 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp6627. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.