The Role of Central Banks in Financial Stability: How has it changed?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Willem H. Buiter, 2013. "The Role of Central Banks in Financial Stability: How Has It Changed?," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: The Role of Central Banks in Financial Stability How Has It Changed?, chapter 2, pages 11-56 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
References listed on IDEAS
- Mitsuhiro Fukao, 2005. "The Effects of 'Gesell' (Currency) Taxes in Promoting Japan's Economic Recovery," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-94, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ulrich Volz, 2015. "On the Future of Inflation Targeting in East Asia," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 638-652, August.
- David Cobham, 2012.
"The past, present, and future of central banking,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 28(4), pages 729-749, WINTER.
- David Cobham, 2012. "The past, present and future of central banking," Heriot-Watt University Economics Discussion Papers 1205, Department of Economics, School of Management and Languages, Heriot Watt University.
- Cobham, David, 2012. "The past, present and future of central banking," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-50, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Francesco Cendron & Gianfranco Tusset, 2014. "Central BanksÕ Transparency: Words as Signals," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0178, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Stracca, Livio, 2014.
"Financial imbalances and household welfare: Empirical evidence from the EU,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 11(C), pages 82-91.
- Stracca, Livio, 2013. "Financial imbalances and household welfare: empirical evidence from the EU," Working Paper Series 1543, European Central Bank.
- Thiemann, Matthias & Birk, Marius, 2015. "The regulation of repo markets: Incorporating public interest through a stronger role of civil society," SAFE White Paper Series 25, Goethe University Frankfurt, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe.
- repec:cmj:journl:y:2013:i:28:apatachioaea is not listed on IDEAS
- Adina APÃTÃCHIOAE, 2013. "CENTRAL BANKS AND FINANCIAL STABILITY - Literature review," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 1, pages 245-254, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAccountability; Central banks; Financial stability; Non-inflationary loss absorption capacity;
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2012-03-28 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2012-03-28 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2012-03-28 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2012-03-28 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2012-03-28 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2012-03-28 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:8780. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.