Checking Out: Exits from Currency Unions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Alesina & Robert J. Barro & Silvana Tenreyro, 2003.
"Optimal Currency Areas,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2002, Volume 17, pages 301-356
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tenreyro, Silvana & Barro, Robert & Alesina, Alberto, 2002. "Optimal Currency Areas," Scholarly Articles 4553033, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alberto Alesina & Robert J. Barro & Silvana Tenreyro, 2002. "Optimal Currency Areas," NBER Working Papers 9072, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Alesina & Robert Barro & Silvana Tenreyro, 2002. "Optimal Currency Areas," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1958, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Michael D. Bordo & Lars Jonung, 1999. "The Future of EMU: What Does the History of Monetary Unions Tell Us?," NBER Working Papers 7365, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Debito pubblico: quelli che â€˜la monetizzazione si fa coi miniassegniâ€¦â€™
by Alberto Bagnai in Il Fatto Quotidiano on 2014-04-08 11:52:45
- Uscita dall’euro: quelli che ‘la benzina andrebbe a 3000 lire’
by Alberto Bagnai in Il Fatto Quotidiano on 2015-01-06 20:04:31
- Nominal devaluation and real wages
by Alberto Bagnai in Goofynomics on 2015-06-15 14:55:00
- Le plan C, ou « Splendeurs et misères de la gauche européenne »
by Alberto Bagnai in Goofynomics on 2015-11-07 23:07:00
- I disallineamenti dell'euro
by Alberto Bagnai in Goofynomics on 2016-08-04 23:34:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Urmee Khan & Maxwell Stinchcombe, 2012. "The Virtues of Hesitation," Working Papers 201425, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2014.
- Frank Hefner & Mark David Witte, 2016. "Does Leaving the Eurozone Mean Leaving the Euro?," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 22(3), pages 279-294, August.
- Antonio Estella, 2013. "Determinants of Spain's decision to leave the European Monetary Union," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/56, European University Institute.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:524-538 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jayjit Roy, 2014.
"On the robustness of the trade-inducing effects of trade agreements and currency unions,"
Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 253-304, August.
- Jayjit Roy, 2009. "On the Robustness of the Trade-Inducing Effects of Trade Agreements and Currency Unions," Departmental Working Papers 0906, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Jayjit Roy, 2010. "On the Robustness of the Trade-Inducing Effects of Trade Agreements and Currency Unions," Working Papers 10-09, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Antonio Estella, 2013. "Determinants of Spain’s decision to leave the European Monetary Union," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 56, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- De Santis, Roberto A., 2015. "A measure of redenomination risk," Working Paper Series 1785, European Central Bank.
- Qureshi, Mahvash Saeed & Tsangarides, Charalambos G., 2012.
"Hard or Soft Pegs? Choice of Exchange Rate Regime and Trade in Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 667-680.
- Mahvash Saeed Qureshi & Charalambos G. Tsangarides, 2011. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Trade: Is Africa Different?," WIDER Working Paper Series 014, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Benjamin Born & Teresa Buchen & Kai Carstensen & Christian Grimme & Michael Kleemann & Klaus Wohlrabe & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2012. "Austritt Griechenlands aus der Europäischen Währungsunion: Historische Erfahrungen, makroökonomische Konsequenzen und organisatorische Umsetzung," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 65(10), pages 09-37, May.
- Sibbertsen, Philipp & Wegener, Christoph & Basse, Tobias, 2014.
"Testing for a break in the persistence in yield spreads of EMU government bonds,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 109-118.
- Sibbertsen, Philipp & Wegener, Christoph & Basse, Tobias, 2013. "Testing for a Break in the Persistence in Yield Spreads of EMU Government Bonds," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-517, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Frey, Rainer, 2009. "The design of an asymmetric currency union with shock persistence and spillovers: Short-term versus medium-term," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 85-97, March.
- Yamamoto, Shugo, 2013. "Sudden stop and trade balance reversal after Asian crisis: Investment drought impact versus exchange rate depreciation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 750-765.
More about this item
Keywordscountry; data; empirical; monetary; panel; probit; statistic;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2007-04-21 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2007-04-21 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2007-04-21 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2007-04-21 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:6254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.