Report NEP-HIS-2007-04-21This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joan R. Roses & Kevin H. O'Rourke & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2007. "Globalization, growth and distribution in Spain 1500-1913," Working Papers in Economic History wp07-08, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto Figuerola de Historia y Ciencias Sociales.
- James L. Butkiewicz, 2006. "Eugene Meyer: From Laissez Faire to the Keynesian Revolution," Working Papers 06-09, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Farley Grubb, 2007. "The Net Worth of the U.S. Federal Government, 1784-1802," Working Papers 07-02, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke & Ahmed S. Rahman & Alan M. Taylor, 2007. "Trade, Knowledge, and the Industrial Revolution," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp219, IIIS.
- Flandreau, Marc, 2007. "Pillars of Globalization: A history of monetary policy targets, 1797-1997," CEPR Discussion Papers 6252, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Agnello & Xiaowen Xu, 2006. "Art Prices and Race: Paintings by African American Artists and Their White Contemporaries," Working Papers 06-06, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Julio Martinez Galarraga & Elisenda Paluzie Hernandez & Jordi Pons Novell & Daniel Aurelio Tirado Fabregat, 2007. "Agglomeration and labour productivity in Spanish industry: a long-term analysis," Working Papers in Economics 175, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Cinzia Lorandini, 2007. "Family, Partnerships, and Network: Reflections on the Strategies of the Salvadori Firm of Trento (17th-18th Centuries)," Department of Economics Working Papers 0707, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Cinzia Lorandini, 2007. "I Verleger serici trentino-tirolesi nei rapporti tra Nord e Sud: un approccio prosopografico," Department of Economics Working Papers 0708, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Sebastian Galiani & Daniel Heymann & Carlos Dabus & Fernando Tohme, 2007. "Land-Rich Economies, Education and Economic Development," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0049, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Soledad Arellano, 2006. "The Old and the New Reform of Chile’s Power Industry," Documentos de Trabajo 226, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Yokoyama, Kazuki, 2007. "Too Big to Fail: the Panic of 1927," MPRA Paper 2768, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rose, Andrew K, 2007. "Checking Out: Exits from Currency Unions," CEPR Discussion Papers 6254, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roland G. Fryer & Michael Greenstone, 2007. "The Causes and Consequences of Attending Historically Black Colleges and Universities," NBER Working Papers 13036, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jörg Baten & Jan Luiten van Zanden, 2007. "Book production and the onset of modern economic growth," Economics Working Papers 1030, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:hud:wpaper:39075 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John W. Dawson, 2007. "The Empirical Instituions-Growth Literature: Is Something Amiss at the Top?," Working Papers 07-04, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00138352_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jeffrey Miller, 2006. "Evolution of Mass Privatization in Bulgaria," Working Papers 06-10, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Farley Grubb, 2007. "Benjamin Franklin and the Birth of a Paper Money Economy," Working Papers 07-01, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Siyan & Loayza, Norman V. & Reynal-Querol, Marta, 2007. "The aftermath of civil war," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4190, The World Bank.
- Stergios Skaperdas, 2007. "An Economic Approach to Analyzing Civil War," Working Papers 060715, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Burton A. Abrams, 2006. "How Richard Nixon Pressured Arthur Burns: Evidence from the Nixon Tapes," Working Papers 06-04, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Polo Garrido, Fernando, 2006.
"La contabilidad de cooperativas en un proceso de armonización contable internacional.El caso de España
[The accounting cooperative society in a process of countable international harmonization. The," MPRA Paper 2671, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- David B. Audretsch & Mark Sanders, 2007. "Globalization and the Rise of the Entrepreneurial Economy," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-003, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Divar Garteiz-Aurrecoa, Javier & Gadea Soler, Enrique, 2006.
"Adaptación de la Ley de Cooperativas del País Vasco a las Normas Internacionales de Contabilidad(Apuntes para una nueva configuración del régimen del capital en las Sociedades Cooperativas)
[Adjust," MPRA Paper 2668, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00138312_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andreas Freytag & Friedrich Schneider, 2007. "Monetary Commitment, Institutional Constraints and Inflation: Empirical Evidence for OECD Countries since the 1970s," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-002, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Kitov, Ivan, 2007. "Modeling the evolution of Gini coefficient for personal incomes in the USA between 1947 and 2005," MPRA Paper 2798, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takahashi, Kazushi & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2007. "Human Capital Investment and Poverty Reduction over Generations: A Case from the Rural Philippines, 1979-2003," IDE Discussion Papers 96, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Muhammad Arshad Khan & Abdul Qayyum, 2007. "Trade Liberalisation, Financial Development and Economic Growth," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:19, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Montalvo, Jose G. & Reynal-Querol, Marta, 2007. "Ethnic polarization and the duration of civil wars," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4192, The World Bank.