Pillars of Globalization: A history of monetary policy targets, 1797-1997
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jagjit S. Chadha & Elisa Newby, 2013.
"’Midas, transmuting all, into paper’: the Bank of England and the Banque de France during the Napoleonic Wars,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1330, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jagjit S.Chadha & Elisa Newby, 2013. "'Midas, transmuting all, into paper': the Bank of England and the Banque de France during the Napoleonic Wars," Studies in Economics 1315, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Buiter, Willem H., 2007.
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 1, pages 1-49.
- Buiter, Willem H., 2007. "Seigniorage," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-8, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Buiter, Willem H., 2007. "Seigniorage," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19733, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Buiter, Willem H., 2007. "Seigniorage," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3322, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Willem Buiter, 2007. "Seigniorage," CEP Discussion Papers dp0786, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Buiter, Willem H., 2007. "Seigniorage," CEPR Discussion Papers 6152, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Willem H. Buiter, 2007. "Seigniorage," NBER Working Papers 12919, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Stella, 2010. "Minimising monetary policy," BIS Working Papers 330, Bank for International Settlements.
- Elisa Newby, 2007. "The Suspension of Cash Payments as a Monetary Regime," CDMA Working Paper Series 200707, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Singleton,John, 2010. "Central Banking in the Twentieth Century," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521899093.
More about this item
Keywordscentral banks; exchange rates; inflation; monetary policy targets;
- E1 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2007-04-21 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2007-04-21 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2007-04-21 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2007-04-21 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2007-04-21 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:6252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.cepr.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.