Benjamin Franklin and the Birth of a Paper Money Economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Farley Grubb, 2006. "Benjamin Franklin and the birth of a paper money economy," Monograph, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, number 2006bfatboapm, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farley Grubb, 2010.
"U.S. Land Policy: Founding Choices and Outcomes, 1781-1802,"
NBER Chapters, in: Founding Choices: American Economic Policy in the 1790s, pages 259-289,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Farley Grubb, 2009. "Land Policy: Founding Choices and Outcomes, 1781-1802," NBER Working Papers 15028, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Farley Grubb, 2012.
"Chronic Specie Scarcity and Efficient Barter: The Problem of Maintaining an Outside Money Supply in British Colonial America ,"
12-08, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Farley Grubb, 2012. "Chronic Specie Scarcity and Efficient Barter: The Problem of Maintaining an Outside Money Supply in British Colonial America," NBER Working Papers 18099, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pavlina R. Tcherneva, 2008. "The Return of Fiscal Policy: Can the New Developments in the New Economic Consensus Be Reconciled with the Post-Keynesian View?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_539, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary Policy; Economic History;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2007-04-21 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2007-04-21 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2007-04-21 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2007-04-21 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2007-04-21 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2007-04-21 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dlw:wpaper:07-01.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Saul Hoffman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deudeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.