EMU and Portfolio Diversification Opportunities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Lewis, Karen K., 1995. "Puzzles in international financial markets," Handbook of International Economics, in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.),Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 37, pages 1913-1971, Elsevier.
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Gikas A. Hardouvelis & Dimitrios Malliaropulos & Richard Priestley, 2006. "EMU and European Stock Market Integration," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(1), pages 365-392, January.
- Harvey, Campbell R, 1991. "The World Price of Covariance Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(1), pages 111-157, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haselmann, Rainer & Helmut, Herwartz, 2005. "The Introduction of the Euro and its Effects on Investment Decisions," Economics Working Papers 2005-15, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Christou, Christina & Miller, Stephen M., 2014.
"Country and industry convergence of equity markets: International evidence from club convergence and clustering,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 36-58.
- Nicholas Apergis & Christina Christou & Stephen M. Miller, 2010. "Country and Industry Convergence of Equity Markets: International Evidence from Club Convergence and Clustering," Working papers 2010-33, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2012.
- Nicholas Apergis & Christina Christou & Stephen M. Miller, 2011. "Country and Industry Convergence of Equity Markets: International Evidence from Club Convergence and Clustering," Working Papers 1105, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Giofré, Maela/M., 2008. "EMU Effects on Stock Markets: From Home Bias to Euro Bias," MPRA Paper 13926, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kaltenhaeuser, Bernd, 2003. "Country and sector-specific spillover effects in the euro area, the United States and Japan," Working Paper Series 286, European Central Bank.
- Maela Giofré, 2012.
"Convergence of EMU Equity Portfolios,"
Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 381-419, April.
- Giofré, Maela/M., 2008. "Convergence of EMU Equity Portfolios," MPRA Paper 13927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maela Giofré, 2009. "Convergence of EMU Equity Portfolios," CeRP Working Papers 88, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Maela Giofre, 2009. "Convergence of EMU Equity Portfolios," FIW Working Paper series 028, FIW.
- Sarafrazi, Soodabeh & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & AraújoSantos, Paulo, 2014. "Downside risk, portfolio diversification and the financial crisis in the euro-zone," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 368-396.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Burcu Erdogan & Vladimir Kuzin, 2009.
"Testing for Convergence in Stock Markets: A Non-linear Factor Approach,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
932, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Burcu Erdogan & Vladimir Kuzin, 2009. "Testing for Convergence in Stock Markets: A Non-Linear Factor Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 2845, CESifo.
- Haselmann, Rainer & Herwartz, Helmut, 2010. "The introduction of the Euro and its effects on portfolio decisions," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 94-110, February.
- Moerman, Gerard A., 2008. "Diversification in euro area stock markets: Country versus industry," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 1122-1134, November.
- Kearney, Colm & Poti, Valerio, 2006. "Correlation dynamics in European equity markets," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 305-321, September.
- Hisham S. Foad, 2012. "Equity Home Bias and the Euro," Quarterly Journal of Finance (QJF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(01), pages 1-29.
- Liu, Tengdong & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Santos, Paulo Araújo, 2014. "Downside risk and portfolio diversification in the euro-zone equity markets with special consideration of the crisis period," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 47-68.
- Mann, Catherine L. & Meade, Ellen E., 2002.
"Home bias, transactions costs, and prospects for the Euro: A more detailed analysis,"
6, Deutsche Bank Research.
- Mann, Catherine L. & Meade, Ellen E., 2002. "Home bias, transactions costs, and prospects for the Euro: a more detailed analysis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20076, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Catherine L. Mann & Ellen E. Meade, 2002. "Home Bias, Transaction Costs, and Prospects for the Euro: A More Detailed Analysis," Working Paper Series WP02-3, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Catherine L. Mann & Ellen E. Meade, 2002. "Home Bias, Transactions Costs, and Prospects for the Euro: A More Detailed Analysis," CEP Discussion Papers dp0537, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Sinem Derindere Koseoglu & Ali Ozgür Karagülle, 2013. "Portfolio Diversification Benefits In Shipping Industry: A Cointegration Approach," The Review of Finance and Banking, Academia de Studii Economice din Bucuresti, Romania / Facultatea de Finante, Asigurari, Banci si Burse de Valori / Catedra de Finante, vol. 5(2), pages 017-128, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEMU; home bias; portfolio diversification;
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:2962. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.cepr.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.