A Krugman-Dooley-Sachs Third Generation Model of the Asian Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jenny Corbett & David Vines, 1999. "Asian Currency and Financial Crises: Lessons from Vulnerability, Crisis and Collapse," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(2), pages 155-177, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Femminis, Gianluca, 2007.
"Currency Attacks With Multiple Equilibria And Imperfect Information: The Role Of Wage-Setters,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(01), pages 79-112, February.
- Femminis, Gianluca, 2002. "Currency Attacks with Multiple Equilibria and Imperfect Information: The Role of Wage-setters," CEPR Discussion Papers 3291, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ulgen, Faruk, 2010.
"Shaky emerging economies in view of the global financial crisis: the Turkish economy after three decades of liberal reforms,"
35467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Faruk Ülgen, 2013. "Shaky emerging economies in view of the global financial crisis : the Turkish economy after three decades of liberal reforms," Post-Print halshs-00968501, HAL.
- Faruk Ulgen, 2011. "Shaky emerging economies in view of the global financial crisis: The Turkish economy after three decades of liberal reforms," Working Papers halshs-00669714, HAL.
- Femminis, Gianluca & Ruggerone, Luigi, 2001. "'Crony Capitalism', Bail Outs and Bank Runs," CEPR Discussion Papers 2751, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Clara Garcia, 2004. "Capital Inflows, Policy Responses, and Their Ill Consequences: Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia in the Decade Before the Crises," Working Papers wp81, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Ahec Šonje, Amina & Babić, Ante, 2002. "Measuring and predicting currency disturbances in Croatia: the “signals” approach," MPRA Paper 83137, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2002.
- Kenc, Turalay & Ozkan, Aydin & Ozkan, F. Gulcin, 2005. "Corporate bankruptcies and official bail-outs: A cost-benefit analysis," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 437-453, December.
- Pompeo Della Posta, 2002. "Modelli di crisi valutarie e misure di politica economica," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 55(219), pages 237-262.
- Ante Babić & Ante Žigman, 2001. "Currency Crises: Theoretical and Empirical Overview of the 1990s," Surveys 5, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
- Ari, Ali, 2012. "Early warning systems for currency crises: The Turkish case," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 391-410.
- Ahec Šonje, Amina & Babić, Ante & Mlinarević, Katarina, 2003. "Determinants of currency disturbances in transition economies of Central and Eastern Europe," MPRA Paper 83140, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2003.
More about this item
KeywordsAsian Economic Crisis; Financial Crisis; Multiple Equilibrium; Over-Investment;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:2149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.