Asian Currency and Financial Crises: Lessons from Vulnerability, Crisis and Collapse
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 22 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (03)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0378-5920|
- Duncan, Ronald C. & Yang, Yongzheng, 2000. "The impact of the Asian Crisis on Australia's primary exports: why it wasn't so bad," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 44(3), September.
- Sajid Anwar & Desh Gupta, 2006. "Financial Restructuring and Economic Growth in Thailand," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 113-127.
- Diwan, Ishac & Hoekman, Bernard, 1999. "Competition, Complementarity and Contagion in East Asia," CEPR Discussion Papers 2112, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hesse, Heiko, 2007.
"Monetary policy, structural break and the monetary transmission mechanism in Thailand,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 649-669, August.
- Hesse, Heiko, 2007. "Monetary policy, structural break, and the monetary transmission mechanism in Thailand," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4248, The World Bank.
- Rod Tyers & Yongzheng Yang, 2004. "The Asian Recession and Northern Labour Markets," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 80(248), pages 58-75, 03.
- Yang, Y. & Tyers, R., 1999. "The Asian Recession and Northern Labour Markets," Papers 372, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Yang, Y. & Tyers, R., 1999. "The Asian Recession and Northern Labour Markets," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 1999-372, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Irwin, Gregor & Vines, David, 1999. "A Krugman-Dooley-Sachs Third Generation Model of the Asian Financial Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 2149, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pablo Bustelo & Clara Garcia & Iliana Olivie, 1999. "Global and Domestic Factors of Financial Crises in Emerging Economies: Lessons from the East Asian Episodes (1997-1999)," Working Papers 002, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Kenc, Turalay & Ozkan, Aydin & Ozkan, F. Gulcin, 2005. "Corporate bankruptcies and official bail-outs: A cost-benefit analysis," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 437-453, December.
- Melike Altinkemer, 2005. "Recent Experiences with Capital Controls : Is There A Lesson for Turkey?," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 5(2), pages 1-38.
- Rajan, Ramkishen S. & Sugema, Iman, 2000. "Government bailouts and monetary disequilibrium: common fundamentals in the Mexican and East Asian currency crises," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 123-135, December.
- Jenny Corbett & Gregor Irwin & David Vines, 1999. "From Asian Miracle to Asian Crisis: Why Vulnerability, Why Collapse?," RBA Annual Conference Volume, in: David Gruen & Luke Gower (ed.), Capital Flows and the International Financial System Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Boorman, Jack & Lane, Timothy & Schulze-Ghattas, Marianne & Bulir, Ales & Ghosh, Atish R. & Hamann, Javier & Mourmouras, Alex & Phillips, Steven, 2000. "Managing financial crises: the experience in East Asia," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 1-67, December.
- Timothy D. Lane & A. Javier Hamann & Marianne Schulze-Gattas & Ales Bulir & Steven Phillips & Atish R. Ghosh & Alex Mourmouras & Jack Boorman, 2000. "Managing Financial Crises; The Experience in East Asia," IMF Working Papers 00/107, International Monetary Fund.
- David Vines, 2003. "John maynard keynes 1937-1946: the creation of international macroeconomics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(488), pages 338-361, 06.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:22:y:1999:i:2:p:155-177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed