Factor mobility and regional disparities; east, west, home's best?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Richard Nahuis & Ashok Parikh, 2004. "Factor Mobility and Regional Disparities: East, West, Home's Best?," Economics Working Papers 026, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
References listed on IDEAS
- Decressin, Jorg & Fatas, Antonio, 1995. "Regional labor market dynamics in Europe," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1627-1655, December.
- Bauer, T. & Zimmermann, K., 1995.
"Integrating the East: The Labor Market Effects of Immigration,"
5, American Institute for Contemporary German Studies-.
- Bauer, Thomas & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 1995. "Integrating the East: The Labour Market Effects of Immigration," CEPR Discussion Papers 1235, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Lawrence F. Katz, 1992. "Regional Evolutions," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 23(1), pages 1-76.
- Klaus F. Zimmermann, 1995. "Tackling the European Migration Problems," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 45-62, Spring.
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1981. "Biases in Dynamic Models with Fixed Effects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1417-1426, November.
- Michiel Van Leuvensteijn & Ashok Parikh, 2002. "How different are the determinants of population versus labour migration in Germany?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(11), pages 699-703.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Barry Eichengreen, 1992.
"Shocking Aspects of European Monetary Unification,"
NBER Working Papers
3949, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tamim Bayoumi and Barry Eichengreen., 1992. "Shocking Aspects of European Monetary Unification," Economics Working Papers 92-187, University of California at Berkeley.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Eichengreen, Barry, 1992. "Shocking Aspects of European Monetary Unification," CEPR Discussion Papers 643, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paolo Mauro & Antonio Spilimbergo, 1999.
"How Do the Skilled and the Unskilled Respond to Regional Shocks?: The Case of Spain,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 46(1), pages 1-1.
- Paolo Mauro & Antonio Spilimbergo, 1998. "How Do the Skilled and the Unskilled Respond to Regional Shocks? the Case of Spain," IMF Working Papers 98/77, International Monetary Fund.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. & Rose, Andrew K., 1997. "Is EMU more justifiable ex post than ex ante?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 753-760, April.
- Pissarides, Christopher A & McMaster, Ian, 1990. "Regional Migration, Wages and Unemployment: Empirical Evidence and Implications for Policy," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(4), pages 812-831, October.
- Puhani, Patrick A., 1999. "Labour Mobility - An Adjustment Mechanism in Euroland?," IZA Discussion Papers 34, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- K.H. Midelfart & H.G. Overman & S.J. Redding & A.J. Venables, 2000. "The location of European industry," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 142, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Ortega, Javier, 2000. "Pareto-Improving Immigration in an Economy with Equilibrium Unemployment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(460), pages 92-112, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Machiel Dijk & Richard Nahuis & Daniel Waagmeester, 2006.
"Does Public Service Broadcasting Serve The Public? The Future of Television in the Changing Media Landscape,"
Springer, vol. 154(2), pages 251-276, June.
- Machiel van Dijk & Richard Nahuis & Daniël Waagmeester, 2005. "Does public service broadcasting serve the public? The future of television in the changing media landscape," CPB Discussion Paper 43, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- M. van Dijk & R. Nahuis & D. Waagmeester, 2005. "Does Public Service Broadcasting Serve the Public? The Future of Television in the Changing Media Landscape," Working Papers 05-13, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Michela Martinoia, 2011.
"European Integration, Labour Market Dynamics and Migration Flows,"
European Journal of Comparative Economics,
Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 8(1), pages 97-127, June.
- Martinoia, Michela, 2009. "European integration, labour market dynamics and migration flows," POLIS Working Papers 136, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- George Verikios, 2004.
"A Model of the World Wool Market,"
Economics Discussion / Working Papers
04-24, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Verikios, George, 2005. "A Model of the World Wool Market," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 139293, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Etzo, Ivan, 2007. "Determinants of interregional migration in Italy:A panel data analysis," MPRA Paper 5307, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tani, Massimiliano & Manuguerra, Maurizio, 2013. "The Effect of Migration and Spatial Connectivity on Regional Skill Endowments across Europe: 1988-2010," IZA Discussion Papers 7292, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Etzo, Ivan, 2008. "Internal migration and growth in Italy," MPRA Paper 8642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Etzo, Ivan, 2008. "Internal migration: a review of the literature," MPRA Paper 8783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wielandt, Hanna & Senftleben, Charlotte, 2012. "The Polarization of Employment in German Local Labor Markets," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62063, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Bas Jacobs, 2002. "An investigation of education finance reform; graduate taxes and income contingent loans in the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 9, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
More about this item
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpb:discus:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpbgvnl.html .