The Effect Of Aggregate Fluctuations On Regional Economic Disparities In Finland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jörg Decressin, 1994. "Internal migration in West Germany and implications for East-West salary convergence," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(2), pages 231-257, June.
- Kollmann, Robert, 1995. "The correlation of productivity growth across regions and industries in the United States," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(3-4), pages 437-443, March.
- Aki Kangasharju, 1998. "beta convergence in Finland: regional differences in speed of convergence," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(5), pages 679-687.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 1997. "Business Cycles and Long-Run Growth," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(3), pages 145-153, Autumn.
- Decressin, Jorg & Fatas, Antonio, 1995. "Regional labor market dynamics in Europe," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1627-1655, December.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Lawrence F. Katz, 1992. "Regional Evolutions," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 23(1), pages 1-76.
- Kangasharju, Aki & Nijkamp, Peter, 2001.
"Innovation dynamics in space: local actors and local factors,"
Socio-Economic Planning Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 31-56, March.
- Aki Kangasharju & Peter Nijkamp, 1997. "Innovation Dynamics in Space: Local Actors and Local Factors," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-062/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Paolo Mauro & Antonio Spilimbergo, 1999.
"How Do the Skilled and the Unskilled Respond to Regional Shocks?: The Case of Spain,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 46(1), pages 1-1.
- Paolo Mauro & Antonio Spilimbergo, 1998. "How Do the Skilled and the Unskilled Respond to Regional Shocks? the Case of Spain," IMF Working Papers 98/77, International Monetary Fund.
- Pissarides, Christopher A & McMaster, Ian, 1990. "Regional Migration, Wages and Unemployment: Empirical Evidence and Implications for Policy," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(4), pages 812-831, October.
- Evans, Philip & McCormick, Barry, 1994. "The New Pattern of Regional Unemployment: Causes and Policy Significance," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(424), pages 633-647, May.
- Caballero, Ricardo J & Hammour, Mohamad L, 1994. "The Cleansing Effect of Recessions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1350-1368, December.
- Philippe Aghion & Gilles Saint-Paul, 1998.
"Uncovering Some Causal Relationships Between Productivity Growth and the Structure of Economic Fluctuations: A Tentative Survey,"
CEIS, vol. 12(2), pages 279-303, July.
- Philippe Aghion & Gilles Saint-Paul, 1993. "Uncovering Some Causal Relationships between Productivity Growth and the Structure of Economic Fluctuations: A Tentative Survey," NBER Working Papers 4603, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30752799 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria Demertzis & Andrew Hughes Hallett, 1996. "Regional Inequalities and the Business Cycle: An Explanation of the Rise in European Unemployment," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(1), pages 15-29.
- Hess, Gregory D & Shin, Kwanho, 1997. "International and Intranational Business Cycles," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(3), pages 93-109, Autumn.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kangasharju, Aki & Pekkala, Sari, 2001. "Regional Economic Repercussions of an Economic Crisis: A Sectoral Analysis," Discussion Papers 248, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Richard Shearmur & Mario Polese, 2007. "Do Local Factors Explain Local Employment Growth? Evidence from Canada, 1971-2001," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(4), pages 453-471.
- Nicola D. Coniglio & Francesco Prota, 2011. "Economic Crises and Regional Convergence in the EU: An Exploration of Facts, Theories and Policy Implications," Chapters,in: The Economic Crisis and European Integration, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa00p26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.