The Cyclical Interaction between Regional Migration, Employment and Unemployment: A Time Series Analysis for Scotland
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McCormick, Barry, 1997. "Regional unemployment and labour mobility in the UK," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 581-589, April.
- Hannu Tervo, 1992. "The development of regional underutilisation of labour resources in Finland 1972-89," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 47-60, Spring.
- Sjef Ederveen & Richard Nahuis & Ashok Parikh, 2007.
"Labour mobility and regional disparities: the role of female labour participation,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 20(4), pages 895-913, October.
- S. Ederveen & R. Nahuis & A. Parikh, 2005. "Labour Mobility and Regional Disparities: The Role of Female Labour Participation," Working Papers 05-31, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Ketterer, Tobias & Castells-Quintana, David, 2015.
"Do we follow the money? The drivers of migration across regions in the EU,"
European Regional Science Association, vol. 2, pages 27-45.
- AndrÃ©s RodrÃguez-Pose & Tobias Ketterer, 2011. "Do we follow the money? The drivers of migration across regions in the EU," ERSA conference papers ersa11p191, European Regional Science Association.
- Fullerton, Jr., Thomas M. & Taylor West, Carol A., 1998.
"Regional Econometric Housing Start Forecast Accuracy in Florida,"
The Review of Regional Studies,
Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 28(3), pages 15-42, Winter.
- Thomas M. Fullerton Jr. & Carol T. West, 2004. "Regional Econometric Housing Start Forecast Accuracy in Florida," Urban/Regional 0403004, EconWPA.
- David C Maré & Wai Kin Choy, 2001. "Regional Labour Market Adjustment and the Movements of People: A Review," Treasury Working Paper Series 01/08, New Zealand Treasury.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:59:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00168-017-0832-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kangasharju, Aki & Pekkala, Sari, 2002. "Adjustment to Regional Labour Market Shocks," Discussion Papers 274, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- John S. Gruidl & Glen C. Pulver, 1991. "A Dynamic Analysis Of Net Migration And State Employment Change," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 21(1), pages 21-38, Spring.
- Ian Gordon, 2013. "Ian Molho (1986) Theories of Migration: A Review – Commentary to Accompany Republished Version in Scottish Journal of Political Economy Jubilee Issue," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 60(5), pages 557-559, November.
- Monastiriotis, Vassilis & Kaplanis, Ioannis, 2011. "Flexible employment and cross- regional adjustment," Working Papers 2072/179671, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Ignacio Ortuño Ortín, 1999. "- Analysis Of Interregional Labor Migration In Spain Using Gross Flows," Working Papers. Serie AD 1999-24, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Ian Molho, 2013. "Theories of Migration: A Review," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 60(5), pages 526-556, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:32:y:1985:i:2:p:135-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.