The Expansion of Higher Education in Colombia: Bad Students or Bad Programs?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marina Bassi & Matias Busso & Juan Sebastian Munoz, 2013.
"Is the Glass Half Empty or Half Full? School Enrollment, Graduation, and Dropout Rates in Latin America,"
Research Department Publications
IDB-WP-462, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Marina Bassi & Matías Busso & Juan Sebastián Muñoz, 2013. "Is the Glass Half Empty or Half Full?: School Enrollment, Graduation, and Dropout Rates in Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4671, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Sergio Firpo & Nicole M. Fortin & Thomas Lemieux, 2009.
"Unconditional Quantile Regressions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 77(3), pages 953-973, May.
- SErgio Firpo & Nicole M. Fortin & Thomas Lemieux, 2006. "Unconditional Quantile Regressions," Textos para discussão 533, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Sergio Firpo & Nicole M. Fortin & Thomas Lemieux, 2007. "Unconditional Quantile Regressions," NBER Technical Working Papers 0339, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pedro Carneiro & Sokbae Lee, 2011.
"Trends in Quality-Adjusted Skill Premia in the United States, 1960-2000,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 101(6), pages 2309-2349, October.
- Pedro Carneiro & Sokbae (Simon) Lee, 2009. "Trends in quality-adjusted skill premia in the United States, 1960-2000," CeMMAP working papers CWP02/09, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Carneiro, Pedro & Lee, Sokbae, 2010. "Trends in Quality-Adjusted Skill Premia in the United States, 1960-2000," IZA Discussion Papers 5295, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jorge Rodríguez & Sergio Urzúa & Loreto Reyes, 2016.
"Heterogeneous Economic Returns to Post-Secondary Degrees: Evidence from Chile,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 51(2), pages 416-460.
- Loreto Reyes & Jorge Rodríguez & Sergio S. Urzúa, 2013. "Heterogeneous Economic Returns to Postsecondary Degrees: Evidence from Chile," NBER Working Papers 18817, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Oyer, 2006. "Initial Labor Market Conditions and Long-Term Outcomes for Economists," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(3), pages 143-160, Summer.
- Cunha, Jesse M. & Miller, Trey, 2014. "Measuring value-added in higher education: Possibilities and limitations in the use of administrative data," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 64-77.
- Liuba Kogan, 2013. "Metodologías en torno a los estudios del cuerpo: el drama de la Cenicienta," Working Papers 13-02, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rachid Laajaj & Andres Moya & Fabio Sánchez, 2018. "Equality of Opportunity and Human Capital Accumulation: Motivational Effect of a Nationwide Scholarship in Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 016352, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Juliana Londoño-Velez & Catherine Rodriguez & Fabio Sánchez?, 2017. "The Intended and Unintended Impacts of a Merit-Based Financial Aid Program for the Poor: The Case of Ser Pilo Paga," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 015466, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
More about this item
KeywordsReturns to Tertiary Education; Heterogeneity; Value Added of Higher Education; Colombia;
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- I26 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Returns to Education
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000089:015352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Universidad De Los Andes-Cede). General contact details of provider: .