Anti-Poverty Programs and Presidential Election Outcomes: Familias en Acción in Colombia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Albert Sole-Olle & Pilar Sorribas-Navarro, 2008.
"Does partisan alignment affect the electoral reward of intergovernmental transfers?,"
Working Papers in Economics
206, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Albert Solé-Ollé & Pilar Sorribas-Navarro, 2008. "Does partisan alignment affect the electoral reward of intergovernmental transfers?," Working Papers 2008/2, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Albert SolÃ©-OllÃ© & Pilar Sorribas-Navarro, 2008. "Does Partisan Alignment Affect the Electoral Reward of Intergovernmental Transfers?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2335, CESifo Group Munich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian Galiani & Nadya Hajj & Pablo Ibarraran & Nandita Krishnaswamy & Patrick J. McEwan, 2016. "Electoral reciprocity in programmatic redistribution: Experimental Evidence," NBER Working Papers 22588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baez Ramirez,Javier Eduardo & Camacho,Adriana & Conover, Emily & Zarate,Roman Andres, 2012.
"Conditional cash transfers, political participation, and voting behavior,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6215, The World Bank.
- Javier E. Baez & Adriana Camacho & Emily Conover & Román A. Zárate, 2012. "Conditional Cash Transfers, Political Participation, and Voting Behavior," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 010312, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Baez, Javier E. & Camacho, Adriana & Conover, Emily & Zárate, Román Andrés, 2012. "Conditional Cash Transfers, Political Participation, and Voting Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 6870, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Julien Labonne, 2012. "The local electoral impacts of conditional cash transfers: Evidence from a field experiment," CSAE Working Paper Series 2012-09, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Sandra Polania-Reyes, 2016. "Disentangling Social Capital: Lab-in-the-Field Evidence on Coordination, Networks, and Cooperation," Artefactual Field Experiments 00565, The Field Experiments Website.
- Labonne, Julien, 2013. "The local electoral impacts of conditional cash transfers," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 73-88.
- Armando Barrientos & Juan Miguel Villa, 2014. "Economic and political inclusion of human development conditional transfer programmes in Latin America?," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 20014, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Monica Ospina Londoño & Fabiola Saavedra-Caballero, 2013. "Social Assistance and Informality: Examining the link in Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 010933, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Patricia Justino & Bruno Martorano, 2016.
"Inequality, Distributive Beliefs and Protests: A Recent Story from Latin America,"
HiCN Working Papers
218, Households in Conflict Network.
- Patricia Justino & Bruno Martorano, 2016. "Inequality, Distributive Beliefs and Protests: A Recent Story from Latin America," Working Papers - Economics wp2016_06.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Julien Labonne, 2012. "The local electoral impacts of conditional cash transfers Evidence from a field experiment," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2012-09, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Zimmermann, Laura V, 2015. "May There Be Victory: Government Election Performance and the World's Largest Public-Works Program," IZA Discussion Papers 9161, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsvoting; presidential elections; anti-poverty programs; electoral rewards; Colombia.;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2011-06-11 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-LAM-2011-06-11 (Central & South America)
- NEP-POL-2011-06-11 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000089:008743. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Universidad De Los Andes-Cede). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.