Report NEP-CDM-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bonfiglioli, Alessandra & Gancia, Gino A, 2011. "The Political Cost of Reforms," CEPR Discussion Papers 8421, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alessandro Riboni & Francisco J. Ruge-Murcia, 2011. "Dissent in Monetary Policy Decisions," Working Paper Series 27_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Keefer, Philip, 2011. "Collective action, political parties and pro-development public policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5676, The World Bank.
- Stephanie Weynants, 2011. "Informal Insurance with Endogenous Group Size," Working Papers 1107, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Oskar Nupia, 2011. "Anti-Poverty Programs and Presidential Election Outcomes: Familias en Acción in Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 008743, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Nicolás Porteiro & Antonio Villar, 2011. "Choosing High-Court Judges by Political Parties," Working Papers 11.05, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Mireille NTSAMA ETOUNDI & Christian EBEKE, 2011. "Presidential elections and the manipulation of exam success rate in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 201114, CERDI.
- Jung, Florian & Sunde, Uwe, 2011. "Inequality, Development, and the Stability of Democracy -Lipset and Three Critical Junctures in German History," CEPR Discussion Papers 8406, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dietrich, Franz, 2010. "Bayesian group belief," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 29573, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stefano Castriota & Marco Delmastro, 2011. "Inside the black box of collective reputation," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 89/2011, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.