Can regional transfers buy public support? Evidence from EU structural policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Steffen Osterloh, 2011. "Can Regional Transfers Buy Public Support? Evidence from EU Structural Policy," Working Papers 169, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
References listed on IDEAS
- Albert Sole-Olle & Pilar Sorribas-Navarro, 2008.
"Does partisan alignment affect the electoral reward of intergovernmental transfers?,"
Working Papers in Economics
206, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Albert SolÃ©-OllÃ© & Pilar Sorribas-Navarro, 2008. "Does Partisan Alignment Affect the Electoral Reward of Intergovernmental Transfers?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2335, CESifo Group Munich.
- Albert Solé-Ollé & Pilar Sorribas-Navarro, 2008. "Does partisan alignment affect the electoral reward of intergovernmental transfers?," Working Papers 2008/2, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Anders Skrondal, 2012. "Multilevel and Longitudinal Modeling Using Stata, 3rd Edition," Stata Press books, StataCorp LP, edition 3, number mimus2.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional policy; vote purchasing; public opinion; European Union;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- H73 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Interjurisdictional Differentials and Their Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2011-03-26 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EUR-2011-03-26 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-POL-2011-03-26 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:11011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .