Can regional transfers buy public support? Evidence from EU structural policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Steffen Osterloh, 2011. "Can Regional Transfers Buy Public Support? Evidence from EU Structural Policy," Working Papers 169, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
References listed on IDEAS
- Albert Sole-Olle & Pilar Sorribas-Navarro, 2008.
"Does partisan alignment affect the electoral reward of intergovernmental transfers?,"
Working Papers in Economics
206, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Albert Solé-Ollé & Pilar Sorribas-Navarro, 2008. "Does Partisan Alignment Affect the Electoral Reward of Intergovernmental Transfers?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2335, CESifo Group Munich.
- Albert Solé-Ollé & Pilar Sorribas-Navarro, 2008. "Does partisan alignment affect the electoral reward of intergovernmental transfers?," Working Papers 2008/2, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Anders Skrondal, 2012. "Multilevel and Longitudinal Modeling Using Stata, 3rd Edition," Stata Press books, StataCorp LP, edition 3, number mimus2, April.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional policy; vote purchasing; public opinion; European Union;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- H73 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Interjurisdictional Differentials and Their Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2011-03-26 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EUR-2011-03-26 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-POL-2011-03-26 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:11011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.