Report NEP-POL-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tarhan, Simge, 2010. "Campaign Contributions and Political Polarization," MPRA Paper 29617, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Mar 2011.
- Facchini, Giovanni & Steinhardt, Max F., 2011. "What Drives U.S. Immigration Policy? Evidence from Congressional Roll Call Votes," IZA Discussion Papers 5561, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Molenaers, Nadia & Cepinskas, Linas & Jacobs, Bert, 2010. "Budget support and policy/political dialogue: donor practices in handling (political) crises," IOB Discussion Papers 2010.06, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Kuhn, Andreas, 2011. "Inequality Perceptions, Distributional Norms, and Redistributive Preferences in East and West Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 5573, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Feng, Xunan & Johansson, Anders C., 2011. "Escaping Political Extraction: Political Participation, Institutions, and Cash Holdings in China," Working Paper Series 2011-18, China Economic Research Center, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Andreas Peichl & Nico Pestel & Sebastian Siegloch, 2011. "The Politicians' Wage Gap: Insights from German Members of Parliament," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 366, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Cervellati, Matteo & Fortunato, Piergiuseppe & Sunde, Uwe, 2011. "Democratization and Civil Liberties: The Role of Violence During the Transition," IZA Discussion Papers 5555, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bhattacharya, Kaushik, 2010. "Independent Candidates in a Parliamentary Election in India: A Poisson Regression Model," MPRA Paper 29652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Petros G. Sekeris, 2010. "Endogenous Elites: Power Structure and Patron-Client Relationships," Working Papers 1008, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Osterloh, Steffen, 2011. "Can regional transfers buy public support? Evidence from EU structural policy," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-011, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:eui:euiwps:eco2011/05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jess Benhabib & Alejandro Corvalen & Mark M. Spiegel, 2011. "Reestablishing the income-democracy nexus," Working Paper Series 2011-09, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Roman Horvath & Katerina Smidkova & Jan Zapal, 2010. "Central Banks' Voting Records and Future Policy," Working Papers 2010/11, Czech National Bank, Research Department.