Report NEP-CDM-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:eui:euiwps:eco2011/05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Facchini, Giovanni & Steinhardt, Max, 2011. "What Drives U.S. Immigration Policy? Evidence from Congressional Roll Call Votes," IZA Discussion Papers 5561, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roman Horvath & Katerina Smidkova & Jan Zapal, 2010. "Central Banks' Voting Records and Future Policy," Working Papers 2010/11, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Andreas Peichl & Nico Pestel & Sebastian Siegloch, 2011. "The Politicians' Wage Gap: Insights from German Members of Parliament," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 366, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Tarhan, Simge, 2010. "Campaign Contributions and Political Polarization," MPRA Paper 29617, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Mar 2011.
- Petros G. Sekeris, 2010. "Endogenous Elites: Power Structure and Patron-Client Relationships," Working Papers 1008, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Frederik Herzberg, 2011. "An algebraic approach to general aggregation theory: Propositional-attitude aggregators as MV-homomorphisms," Working Papers 445, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Bhattacharya, Kaushik, 2010. "Independent Candidates in a Parliamentary Election in India: A Poisson Regression Model," MPRA Paper 29652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Osterloh, Steffen, 2011. "Can regional transfers buy public support? Evidence from EU structural policy," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-011, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.