Report NEP-POL-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Keefer, Philip, 2011. "Collective action, political parties and pro-development public policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5676, The World Bank.
- Jung, Florian & Sunde, Uwe, 2011. "Inequality, Development, and the Stability of Democracy -Lipset and Three Critical Junctures in German History," CEPR Discussion Papers 8406, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bonfiglioli, Alessandra & Gancia, Gino A, 2011. "The Political Cost of Reforms," CEPR Discussion Papers 8421, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andreas Madestam & David Yanagizawa-Drott, 2011. "Shaping the Nation: Estimating the Impact of Fourth of July Using a Natural Experiment," Working Papers 399, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Ladislava Grochova & Ludek Kouba, 2010. "Elite Political Instability and Economic Growth: An Empirical Evidence from the Baltic States," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2010-01, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2011. "Who trusts Berlusconi? An econometric analysis of the role of television in the political arena," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_08, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Oskar Nupia, 2011. "Anti-Poverty Programs and Presidential Election Outcomes: Familias en Acción in Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 008743, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Giuliano, Paola & Nunn, Nathan, 2011. "On the origins of gender roles: women and the plough," CEPR Discussion Papers 8418, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Speijcken, Renée, 2011. "Strengthening the roles of political parties in Public Accountability - A case study of a new approach in political party assistance," MERIT Working Papers 017, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Nicolás Porteiro & Antonio Villar, 2011. "Choosing High-Court Judges by Political Parties," Working Papers 11.05, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Alessandro Riboni & Francisco J. Ruge-Murcia, 2011. "Dissent in Monetary Policy Decisions," Working Paper series 27_11, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Christian Hubert Ebeke & Mireille S. Ntsama Etoundi, 2011. "Presidential elections and the manipulation of exam success rate in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers halshs-00597521, HAL.
- Mireille NTSAMA ETOUNDI & Christian EBEKE, 2011. "Presidential elections and the manipulation of exam success rate in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 201114, CERDI.
- Paul J Burke, 2011. "Economic Growth and Political Survival," Departmental Working Papers 2011-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Bruno Tinel, 2011. "Struggling for Political Economy: an Institutional Issue," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00596253, HAL.
- Ladislava Grochova & Tomas Otahal, 2011. "Corruption in the Czech and the Slovak Republics: Did the EU Pressure Improve Legal Enforcement?," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2011-04, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.