Recent Great Depressions: Aggregate Growth in New Zealand and Switzerland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- de Cordoba, Gonzalo Fernandez & Kehoe, Timothy J., 2000. "Capital flows and real exchange rate fluctuations following Spain's entry into the European Community," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 49-78, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katja Zajc Kejžar & Črt Kostevc & Vinko Zaninović, 2016. "The role of regional economic integrations for trade margins: A case of Croatia," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics, vol. 34(1), pages 11-41.
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2009.
"Business cycles in Bulgaria and the Baltic countries: an RBC approach,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 148-170.
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2006. "Business Cycles in Bulgaria and the Baltic Countries: An RBC Approach," EconStor Theses, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 142163.
- Aleksandar Zdravkov Vasilev, 2009. "Business cycles in Bulgaria and the Baltic countries: an RBC approach," International Journal of Computational Economics and Econometrics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(2), pages 148-170.
- Vasilev, Aleksandar Zdravkov, 2008. "Business Cycles in Bulgaria and the Baltic Countries: An RBC Approach," EconStor Conference Papers 141828, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2016. "Business Cycles in Bulgaria and the Baltic Countries: An RBC Approach," EconStor Preprints 144531, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Çiçek, Deniz & Elgin, Ceyhun, 2011.
"Not-quite-great depressions of Turkey: A quantitative analysis of economic growth over 1968–2004,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2691-2700.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Deniz Cicek, 2009. "Not-Quite-Great Depressions of Turkey: A Quantitative Analysis of Economic Growth over 1968 - 2004," 2009 Meeting Papers 407, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Deniz Cicek & Ceyhun Elgin, 2010. "Not-Quite-Great Depressions of Turkey: A Quantitative Analysis of Economic Growth over 1968 - 2004," Working Papers 2010/07, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Ales Bulir & Alma Romero-Barrutieta & Jose Daniel Rodríguez-Delgado, 2011. "The Dynamic Implications of Debt Relief for Low-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 11/157, International Monetary Fund.
- Amartya Lahiri & Kei-Mu Yi, 2009. "A Tale of Two States: Maharashtra and West Bengal," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 12(3), pages 523-542, July.
- Chakraborty, Suparna, 2008. "Indian Economic Growth: Lessons for the Emerging Economies," WIDER Working Paper Series 067, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Franck Portier, 2008.
"Interprétation d'épisodes historiques à l'aide de modèles dynamiques stochastiques d'équilibre général,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 0(4), pages 33-46.
- Franck Portier, 2008. "Interprétation d’épisodes historiques à l’aide de modèles dynamiques stochastiques d’équilibre général," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 185(4), pages 33-46.
- Jalil, Muaz, 2009. "Measuring Switzerland's Productivity Performance (1960-2008)," MPRA Paper 65321, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Kim J. Ruhl, 2005. "Is Switzerland in a Great Depression?," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 8(3), pages 759-775, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:levarc:506439000000000529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.dklevine.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.